ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE Worried about Judgment Day's Buyrate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 May 2004, 12:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default WWE Worried about Judgment Day's Buyrate

WWE management are currently bracing themselves for what could be the lowest PPV buyrate in recent history for this weekend's 'Judgment Day'. Things are not looking good for the PPV with Smackdown ratings in a slump, and Bradshaw's push being viewed by many as an absolute disaster.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 12:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LOL, it's because SmackDown is in ruins.

Lesnar left.
Angle injured.
Benjamin flourishing on Raw while Haas is in a gay ass storyline.
Jacqueline is the cruiser champ.

Bradshaw being pushed is the least of their problems. Who else do they have to put in the main event? Big Show? Eddie's beaten him several times already. Booker T? LMFAO, yeah right. Undertaker? Like he would lose to Eddie. Cena? Nope, he's stale. Dupree? Not a chance, he's too green. WWE is just lucky Bradshaw has some mic skills, otherwise his push really would be a disaster.

Judgement Day is going to suck, because WWE doesn't really give a shit about that show. If they did, they wouldn't keep doing stupid shit repeatedly and fucking it up.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 12:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

You forgot to mention the Shitty Spot-Machinery Of RVD Stick.

Old 12 May 2004, 12:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

They could try and blame it on Bradshaw, or they can realize that they have dropped the ball big time on this ppv. They have a $35 dollar ppv coming up in a week and they only have 3 matches announced for the event. Nevermind what matches they are, there are only three of them that people know about, with less then a week left to promote the rest of it. And this is what the WWE wants me to spend $35 on it. With gas prices rising, and the cost of living not going down. Yeah right. This has nothing to do with Bradshaw though it looks like that is who they are gonna put the blame on. This has to do with the shitty work the WWE has been doing when it comes to SD post Draft. It is no secret that SD is looked at as the 2nd rate brand. Hell certain wrestlers even say it on a regular bases on the actual show. How the hell is that suppose to make people want to tune in, or drop 35 bucks on something that is even marketed as 2nd rate. WWE is so stupid sometimes it gets me angry.

They have a show that doesn't even get the amount of attention that Raw does. Nothing has happend that has been worth wild since the draft. And actually since the draft things have been looking pretty nice for Raw and pretty horrid for SD. This isn't some random coincidence that just happend after the draft. This is SD being shafted. People complain about the Bradshaw angle, well that is only one angle. One angle doesn't make or break anything on a show, and if it does then it means the show isn't any good. Looking at Raw the World Champion isn't even in the main storyline on the show. So that being said, just how the WWE was able to make a lot of interesting storylines and angles on Raw, they should have been able to do the very same thing on SD.

This is all the WWE's fault and none of the fans or Bradshaw, as I can see they are already trying to pushout. Not to mention the Bradshaw gimmick is solid, no one told them to immediatly push him into the world title spot. They have also ruined what could have been a very long standing and classic gimmick........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 12:33 AM   #5 (permalink)

i totally agree with you. it's got nothing to do with Bradshaw's Push, But with the fact the WWE has completely ignored Making a Worthwhile Card for this sunday's PPV.

Old 12 May 2004, 12:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Sin, it's almost gotten to the point for me to where RVD isn't even worth bashing or wasting my typing on.

Dre, I agree with you 100%. It seems like WWE doesn't even give a damn about SD sometimes (most of the time now it seems).
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 01:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Dre is right, again. I would never folk out 35 Bucks on a half assed PPV. The PPV is basedon the Taker/booker Squash and well dammit I can't bare to witness another Rusty Taker Match, Seriously Undertaker's Gimmick has Over Shadowed His Own In-Ring ability. You Can't really Picture a surposedly Risen from the Dead Biker Being Whipped against the ropes and fading away with a common sleeper rest move.......

But you have to look at it this way, bradshaw's Push would've been better as a Face Move because right now he's verging on the Line Between Tweener and Patriot.
Old 12 May 2004, 01:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Lets see when you put the cruiser title on an unover woman and push Bradshaw(who's on his 5th or so singles push), buyrates won't be as good.
Old 12 May 2004, 01:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Coleman
Lets see when you put the cruiser title on an unover woman and push Bradshaw(who's on his 5th or so singles push), buyrates won't be as good.
I Think Bradshaw has some In Ring Ability, I'd give the guy some credit for his previous work, especially with that Mexican Dude that was Splatted on the Mat with that powerbomb and Flip inside out with that Clothesline from hell. Props to both of them for making me Cringe in pain.....