ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

the Raw throw it out there and discuss all that is good thread for 5/10/04

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2004, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default the Raw throw it out there and discuss all that is good thread for 5/10/04

General Manager Eric Bischoff has already announced several blockbuster matches for Monday Night RAW, airing live at 9/8 CT on Spike TV. Undoubtedly, the RAW brand has not seen a lineup this loaded since the Backlash pay-per-view.
When the members of Evolution complained vehemently after a six-man tag team match that kicked off the May 3 episode of RAW, Bischoff immediately signed three matches for this coming Monday. First, Triple H will try to beat Shelton Benjamin, finally, as the former World Heavyweight Champion will go one on one with the youngster from Orangeburg, S.C. -- who has quite a winning streak going, particularly over the members of Evolution, including consecutive wins over The Game himself. Be sure to tune in exactly at 9/8 CT, as the Triple H/Benjamin match will kick off the show. Also, Batista will try to exact revenge when he takes on Tajiri, who sprayed the green mist in the eyes of the powerhouse.

Bischoff also announced that the Intercontinental Championship will be on the line, as Randy Orton will defend against the man who pinned him in the six-man tag match, Edge. This match will mark the first time the Intercontinental Championship has been defended on RAW since February.

After announcing those three huge matches, Bischoff dropped another bombshell: Chris Jericho will be able to get his hands on Christian without the threat of outside interference. That's because Trish Stratus and "problem solver" Tyson Tomko will literally be blocked from the ring by a 15-foot-high steel cage! That's right -- Y2J and Christian battle in a Steel Cage Match this Monday on RAW!

And there's more: Eugene will make his anxiously anticipated in-ring debut as he tangles with Rob Conway of La Resistance. The American turncoat, who recently relocated to Quebec, is coming off a huge win over The Hurricane, which Conway said was a preview of what's in store for Eugene. However, Eugene appeared to be a quick study -- indeed, he seemed to have uncanny strength, and he took to the mat like a fish to water -- during a training session with William Regal.

To reiterate, five HUGE matches have already been announced for RAW:
Triple H vs. Shelton Benjamin
Batista vs. Tajiri
Randy Orton vs. Edge for the Intercontinental Championship
Chris Jericho vs. Christian in a Steel Cage Match
Eugene Dinsmore vs. Rob Conway

Plus, what will Matt Hardy and Lita have in store for Kane, and vice versa? What will Shawn Michaels have to say after Triple H cost him the World Heavyweight Championship?

All this and more on Monday Night RAW, 9/8 CT on Spike TV.

--------------------------------------------------------------

probably seven matches total.....looks to be a good show.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2004, 03:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

This will be the RAW of the Year....No Doubt...this is a make or brake show....They must come through..
Old 10 May 2004, 04:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Exactly One, this should be the Raw of the Year. If not then this will truly make or break them.

They have put more hype in this Raw then they have for Judgement Day. So I look forward to tonites Raw......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2004, 04:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

actually, the matches are almost ppv caliber.....more so than Judgement Day.....

and, you know somehow HBK and Benoit will get involved as well.....along with the obligatory women's rematch from last week.....

Old 10 May 2004, 04:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

HBK Might interfere in the Benjamin/HHH Match....So Benjamin can go over HHH again...and still lose no credibility...or Orton Coems in...and Screws Benjamin...so Benjamin dosen't lose any credibility....that has to be the main goal of the match..make sure both guys look as credible coming in...as they do going out...For HHH with his feud with HBK...and for Shelton..with his feud with Orton..
Old 10 May 2004, 04:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

yeah, I was thinking along those same lines.....expect HHH to receive some Sweet Chin Music after a ref bump.....

Old 10 May 2004, 04:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

As long as Benjamin doesn't get squashed by Trips, I don't care how the other matches go.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2004, 05:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
As long as Benjamin doesn't get squashed by Trips, I don't care how the other matches go.
I had a feeling you'd say something like that
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2004, 06:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wino
I had a feeling you'd say something like that
It's a deep feeling I've got in me too, but if Trips does have the balls to do another job than I may just be speechless for a minute.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2004, 07:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

im just pissed i have to tape raw and watch it tomorrow ... oh well ..... hope its a great show

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2004, 07:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I'm looking forward to RAW tonight.

Y2J / Christian should be off the hook. I see a top notch match from these two. All the other matches will be great too. I think Eugene / Conway will be a fun match to watch.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2004, 07:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Hopefully the show lives up to the hype. WWE better not disapoint.
Old 10 May 2004, 09:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

and HHH....curtain jerks
Old 10 May 2004, 09:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

what happened on Raw so far?
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2004, 09:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well, HHH and Shelton started a wrestling match, and about 3 minutes later HBK came out and ruined the match. The HBK got suspended......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote