ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

HHH....you know I love him....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 May 2004, 03:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road
Default HHH....you know I love him....

The internet "news sites", if you even wanna refer to them as that, have perpetuated their biased, and for the most part, unsubstantiated hatred for the man all over the web.

Well, some things to consider in 2004.

He defeated Spike Dudley and Tajiri, and got a draw with Michaels at Backlash. Everything else has been a loss.

There's a reason 03 wasn't up to level with 2000. Think about it. He went from workin with Foley to Steiner, from Rocky to Nash, from Angle to Goldberg. However notice that when he was in there with RVD, HBK, Benoit, ect he always delivered.

And, do you think for ONE SECOND the reaction at WrestleMania when he tapped to Benoit, and Chris won the title would have been even half as loud and long, had he not held the title so long people were salivating for someone else to take it? Hell no, IMO.

HHH is probably a bigger fan of the sport than even any of us are. I just started this thread to see if even the biggest HHH haters can at least see the change, and what he has done for the company...and give the man at least some respect.

We'll see, I guess. Fire away, people.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2004, 04:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Excellent post, m'friend. If you ever need anything graphic-wise, just shout.
Old 09 May 2004, 04:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

true, very true. you made some good points. and i agree.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2004, 04:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

HHH, is the man. I have always liked him.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2004, 06:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I think you're right... Triple H had nobody to drop the title to before Goldberg... and, well, he is Goldberg... so you hit the nail on the money there.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2004, 06:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm a fan of HHH, and I didn't agree with him holding the belt for that long, but I knew the reason for it was because there was no worthy to hold the belt.

He worked some of the best in the business, and when he did they elevated each other. When he worked with trash, they were so bad that he couldn't make them look good. It's impossible for the Steiner of today to be any good, and that's against ANYONE. Same goes for Nash and Goldberg.

While he did work with trash in '03, he also had too much muscle mass. As of late, it seems like he's been dropping a lot of that, and it shows in the ring. He hasn't been injured for a while, and he's moving quicker and having better matches. Granted, it is against higher caliber opponents of Benoit, HBK, Tajiri, Benjamin, etc, he still looks better inside the squared circle.

Oh yeah, the reaction at Mania was in PART due to how long he held it, but it was also due to how long Benoit has been climbing the mountain to reach this pinnacle. It was overcoming all odds, winning the Rumble from the #1 slot, beating the almost unbeatable in a Triple Threat and the like.

HHH is the man, and he is shutting all the haters up this year, by stepping aside and letting Benoit have his run as champ that he has deserved for so long. He's being a part of the lower card feuds (Benjamin, Tajiri, Edge). HHH is proving he does what's right for business. Him holding the belt was right for business, and the timing of him dropping it and to who it was dropped was perfect.

Simply put, HHH is the man.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 May 2004, 05:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm a Self Confessed HHH Hater, Because of the Backstage Politics, that's it really but You can't take anything away from his abilities, I'm just saying maybe and I'm saying maybe if he wasn't sleepin' with The Boss's Daughter then somebody else would've heild it for some period of time instead of that 9 and a Half Month Dominace of all last year.
Old 11 May 2004, 01:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

HHH, without all his muscle mass has been wrestling about 5 times better then with it all. HHH recently has been wrestling good, and that is because he is most likly off whatever he was taking before. His mistake was getting that big. But No one has a bad match againt Benoit, and no one has a bad match against Michaels in a long time, so it is expected that he have a good one with those two, exspecially since he has been looking healthy and not ripped to shit.

I have always been a HHH fan, but before the last 4 months he truly was a shell in himself. It really didn't matter who he was facing. Certain HHH fans want to call him a ring general. Well they can't call him that and then blame a poor prefomence on someone else. Dropping the title to Benoit was a nice change of pace, However what people don't see is that HHH is still the champion here.

Michaels/HHH supersedes everything else on Raw. So even though Benoit is the champ, the focus is still not on him. HBK and HHH are still in the spotlight, still the #1 and 2 guys on Raw, and their storyline gets twice as much attention as anything else that goes on at Raw. So to me HHH not having a title, just allows him to still be in the picture, but take less heat for being the World Champion. This is what I said almost 8 months ago. That if he would dropped the title, he still would be able to be higher up then the champion himself, while receiving a lot less heat then before as the champion. And it looks like I was right.....

Last edited by Dre; 11 May 2004 at 01:42 PM.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 12:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I'm begining to come back around on Trips. As has been stated numerous times already, since he's lost that mass he is consistantly putting on good matches. Putting on good matches eveytime you go out should be expected of anybody who claims to carry the company though. Trips has wrestled almost every RAW since WMXX (not squashes either), something he wasn't doing before WMXX. But, wrestling every week (or close to it) should be expected of someone who carries the company. And this is what is what makes me begin to not hate Trips as much: he has put other guys over, again that is something that should be expected of someone that carries the company.

Since WMXX Trips has been backing up his claim of carrying the company. It is too bad though that the WWE is still focused on Trips/HBK when they should be more focused on Benoit/Trips. I don't think you can fault Trips for that decision.

I hope Trips realizes that since dropping the title at WMXX, he has been at his best since returning in 2002.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 May 2004, 04:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Im sick of hearing the there was noone worthy???

what a load of crock shit. Noone was worthy cause they jobbed out horribly. If they hadnt been made to look like HHH's bitch there would never have been a fucking problem... Im not gonna outline it again. If you wanna read how i feel do a search about three pages back in threads that i wrote in... Either way. Claiming that HHH didnt have anyone to drop it too is a load of crock shit.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote