ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

smackdown/velocity spoiler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 May 2004, 09:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default smackdown/velocity spoiler

Velocity:

Mordecai def. Shannon Moore
This match was almost as short as Shannon Moore's hair.

Mark Jindrak def. Scotty Too Hotty
Another pretty short match. Teddy Long got on the mic before the match and did a good job of making us hate him and Jindrak.

Spike Dudley def. Jamie Noble
I left half way through this match to the concession stands but it seemed to be another short match. There was a boring chant for a short period of time.

Orlando Jordan faced someone but I am not sure who. I was at the concession stand and could not make out who the opponent was.

Rico & Charlie Haas def. Billy Kidman & Paul London
This may have actually been taped for Smackdown I'm not sure. This was a rather long match and it was pretty good. Especially compared to the first 2 matches, The crowd loved the antics between Rico, Jackie and Haas.

Smackdown:

No pyros for Smackdown although there were some for Velocity.

Michael Cole got in the ring and told about what happened to Eddie Guerrero's mom and then they showed the footage. It wasn't that bad I didn't think and I think is a good angle because it increases interest in house shows.

They played a pretty cheesy video where Booker T went to this "creepy" place to visit a lady who will remind many of Miss Cleo. The lady told Booker he was in danger from a man from beyond the grave. A man with a dark shadow or something to that affect. Booker asked what he could do for protection and she said he needs help from beyond the grave. She gave him various "spooky" items such as nails from a "condemned man's coffin", some animal fangs and something else. She said the final thing he needs to do is go to a grave sight and get dirt from an unnamed man's grave.

The Undertaker def. Nunzio & Stamboli

The FBI entered first and then The GM Angle comes out. Gives his usual great promo about how he is upset the fans aren't more sympathetic to his injuries he incurred while sacrificing his body for them. He says he promised the Taker would wrestle tonight and he will deliver on that promise. He says he didn't have a single volunteer to wrestler Taker. He said The FBI are the opponents and they seemed very upset. Usual Taker squash. He hit all the big moves and won quickly.

John Cena def. Doug Basham
The crowd went nuts for Cena. A decent match with nothing very special. Cena did his usual funny rap bit before the match.

Jacquelyn def. Chavo Guerrero to become the new cruiserweight champ.

Guerrero came out and talked about how great he was and how he had challenged anyone who he has never faced before. Out comes Jacquelyn looking as fine as ever. Guerrero makes fun of her and tells her to make him a sandwich. She slaps him but never actually says a word in the mic. The match begins and Guerrero dominates mostly except for Jacquelyn hitting one head scissors take down. Just as Chavo Classic is showing the belt to the crowd and distracting the ref by doing this for some reason Jacky hits a low blow, the ref turns around and she scores the pin. Chavo through a temper tantrum after the match by crying. The crowd loved this. I didn't. I didn't even like this when I saw it at WCW Halloween Havoc 1997 and it was Jacky v. Disco Inferno. Nothing against Jacky or women's wrestlers but this would not happen to any other Title. The Cruiserweight Title deserves more.

Torrie Wilson v. Dawn Marie
There was never a decision rendered for this and it really served as fuel for the Cena-Dupree fued. Dupree came out to do commentary as the 2 women "wrestled" in the ring. Dupree then started doing things to hinder Torrie in the match. This brought out Cena who got his ass handed to him by Dupree. Dupree pummeled him, powerbombed him through the announce table and threw a chair on his head. Then when Cena was about to be stretchered off Dupree came out and beat him some more. Cena was dragged out by 2 ref's.

Josh Mathews tried to interview Eddie Guerrero backstage and asked if he feels responsible for what happened to his mom. Guerrero stared him down with a crazed look on his face and never said a word.

Michael Cole and Tazz interviewed John Bradshaw Layfield who was at a CNBC set in New York. I thought he was affiliated with Fox News? Anyway, he said Guerrero's mom shouldn't have been in the ring in the first place and made somewhat racist comments and said he would win the title at Judgment Day.

They showed Booker T at a grave sight where he almost instantly found an unnamed man's grave. He took some dirt while making comments that are usually reserved for villains on Scooby Doo. When he left the grave a hand popped out of it! We have Taker, we have Mordecai...how many mysterious/supernatural wrestlers does Smackdown need?

Paul Heyman approached Angle backstage. He said that Eddie is in an insane state due to his mother's heart attack and that it is an unsafe working environment for The Dudleys. He said if The Dudley's are hurt by Guerrero he would reccomend they sue. He said if smackdown is sued while Angle is GM he could be fired. Angle said fine Guerrero is no longer in the match.

RVD & Rey Mysterio def. The Dudley Boys
Rey Mysterio being the partner was a shock to everyone in attendance and this was a good match. It had all the usual hot tags and false finishes. The finish was really cool as RVD hit a rolling thunder on D-Von while Rey simultaneously hit him with spring board leg drop. After the match The Dudleys attacked RVD and Rey from behind and Eddie Guerrero made the save. He played crazy much the way Dupree had earlier by repeatedly beating The Dudleys with a chair to the point that Buh Buh was a bloody mess.
End of show.

I was most surprised that Jacquline won. Your thoughts?
Old 05 May 2004, 10:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. this proves to me that the wwe does not respect the cruiserweight title. No problems with jacqueline, but when was the last time she wrestled, and why would it be her Winning the cruiserweight title? Look at the roster, Paul london, Shannon Moore, And A hell of a lot of others could use the belt to help their careers, but what do they do? they Keep them down and Find a way to make shit out of a worthy belt. this just pisses me off. they could have done so much more, but they Fucked everything up.

Besides that, the show sounds decent, But they really Over work the heart attack angle by the looks of things.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2004, 01:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Good God,..Jacky Being Cruiserweight champion?...What is SD Coming too?..Show sounds,ok at best...and the main event sounds pretty good..
Old 06 May 2004, 12:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
I LIE I CHEAT I STEAL

LATINOheat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LATINOheat Send a message via Yahoo to LATINOheat

LEMME, give u a little insight on whats gonna happen, next week chavo is gonna rechallenge jackie,hes gonna get the win,hes gonna beat on jackie sum more,then sum other randumb cruiserweights gonna come out and save her causing a feud between those two,i also bet my life that next week while eddies in action or talking on the mic,JBL is gonna come out and try cheapshotting him,but eddie is gonna come out on top,

predictions for judgement day

Mordecais gonna mek his debut sumtime soon,whoever he faces here is gonna lose,and mordecai will come out ontop,

Chavo is gonnna face either jackie or the person who helped him in the rematch against jackie

Booker T VS. Undertaker

OH Come ON CAN THEY MAKE IT ANY OBVIOUS,UNDERTKER!HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WHOLE MISS CLEO BULLSHIT WAS JUS RETARDEd i cracked up tho when the guy sed "He took some dirt while making comments that are usually reserved for villains on Scooby Doo", i was laffing my ass off,neways, wut else

Cena VS. Dubitch

I hope Cena comes on top of this match,it hink hell be enraged about wut happened to him on SD! and hell beat the shit out of Dubitch and he'll endit with an FU on a chair

Eddie VS JBL

im goin and rootin for eddie on this one,hes from my hometown,they were jus using JBL till they can find sumone better for eddie becuz he certaintly deserves better then sum bitch named bradshaw.Eddie will end it with a frogsplash and all,and the tres amigos,thats allf or now

Questions, Comments, Complains,jus go riight ahead and post
LATINOheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2004, 07:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

They give an unover female wrestler the cruiser title while they can't think of a thing for Rey Jr. to do and they put Paul London in a mask and make him job to JBL.

Also we don't get to see the tag team champs and Booker becomes an idiot.

I even have a feeling that Jackies jobbing the belt to Stephanie McMahon for her return.

This is fucking disgraceful.

Last edited by Dan Snyder; 06 May 2004 at 07:28 PM.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 May 2004, 09:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I watched SD, not a bad show but I really didn't like the whole Jacquelin/Chavo thing, it just makes no sense to me
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote