ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

*****SPOILER**Bad Blood Main Event*****

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 May 2004, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default *****SPOILER**Bad Blood Main Event*****

Spoiler for the main event scroll down. \/

Thanks to Pwinsider for the following:

Columbus, Ohio radio stations are advertising the Bad Blood PPV Main Event between HHH & HBK - Hell In The Cell. This would be the reason behind HHH's pedigree on HBK last night.

thoughts?
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2004, 04:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Another HIAC for Bad Blood? Is it Supposed to be an annual thing or something?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2004, 04:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

^Probably. Either that or a cage match.
Old 04 May 2004, 05:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I was glad that Trips gave Michaels the Pedigree last night and after Bad Blood I hope the feud between them is over because it's getting kind of dull.Another thing I didn't understand is when Trips gave Shawn the Pedigree JR was complaining that Trips is a "no good son of a bitch" and it was not right,when earlier in the night he was praising Benoit and saying he'd like to see Benoit win.

JR is an idiot.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2004, 09:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Does this mean Benoit is going to lose the title before Bad Blood? I hope the fuck not.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2004, 09:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^Thats what I'm wondering as well....the HHH/HBK matches are so fucking old...they had the Last Man Standing...2 out of Three Falls..and at least 3 other matches I can think of...Now this....Can Someone please end this feud..
Old 04 May 2004, 10:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Extreme.

^This match is probably going to be the last one.
Old 05 May 2004, 01:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstar
^This match is probably going to be the last one.

Probably this is only the beginning......

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2004, 01:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well now that their still continuing old fueds, How about Round 18 of Kane vs Undertaker? This is really starting to get into a issue here, The WWE isn't trying many things new these days.
Old 05 May 2004, 10:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

It's amazing. They will let HHH hold the belt for 16 months out in an 18 month period (i think), but they won't let Benoit hold it for any more than 4 (if he holds it that long). I am getting sick and tired of seeing this HHH/HBK fued and i growing even more sick of watching HHH be in every single world title match for the last 2 years at the PPV's. I know that the WWE doesn't have many main eventers now, but HHH does not need to be either with the title or in the hunt for at any given moment. I want to see him in a serious Non-Title fued for once. I guess that will never happen as long as he is married to steph.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2004, 10:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Acctually they did not specifiically mention that it was title match (i thought they did say that at first). So mabe it is just a non-title match that is suppoised to end their fued.

in addition to this i have another spoiler about Chris Benoit's opponent. so don't read it if you don't want to know.

***SPOILER***

Thanks to Prowrestling.com for this story

Major **Spoiler** Chris Benoit's Opponent For Bad Blood Revealed
Story By: Keith Wilcutt
May 05, 2004

To follow up on a story from yesterday, advertisments in Colombus, Ohio (the location for WWE Bad Blood) have been advertising a HHH vs HBK Match (Hell In The Cell).

On top of that, advertisments have also been issued for a Kane vs Chris Benoit match for Bad Blood.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2004, 11:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Benoit vs a big wrestler is going to be K-rap....he can't make a big guy look good at all.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2004, 12:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Kane vs Benoit? For Fucks Sake, Then V1's going to job to Kane in the near future.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2004, 01:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^Well..I mean...you couldn't actually think that they were going to Put V1 over Kane at the end of their feud anyway...Benoit vs. Kane...ugh....
Old 05 May 2004, 03:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

.......i see the WWE are at it again, HBK Vs HHH is getting to fuckin' old, i think i actually prefered the HHH/Booker T feud better *slaps himself "snap out of it"*

Benoit Vs Kane??????? 1 question...........................why, why is Benoit losing that title, he deserves it more than anyone on the WWE roster right now, oh i forgot, it is the WWE
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::