ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Fans Sitting on their Hands...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 May 2004, 03:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Fans Sitting on their Hands...

I don't know,But It seems at a lot of WWE Shows...fans aren't really into it the whole way..I guess it varies...Or Maybe it's the way it comes off on TV....

Thoughts?..
Old 03 May 2004, 03:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Oh I have noticed it too. I've made mention of it several times in various threads that the fans are stupid for sitting during matches, and only getting up really when someone's music hits and they cut a promo.

The fans seem to sit on their hands more at PPVs as well, maybe because PPVs are basically 95% wrestling/matches, and the other 5% is talking/backstage shit.

My take, is that they go to see promos, and not the actual in ring product, therefore they're bored during matches

I dunno, I could be wrong though
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2004, 03:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

^no, your right, todays fan base only goes to WWE shows for the entertainment and not the actual wrestling, and then they chant boring
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2004, 03:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

But I mean..Like..For Big Stars..The Crowd sometimes isn't even up for them...like..HHH vs. Tajiri...I didn't even hear the crowd once...
Old 03 May 2004, 03:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road

How can the fans be "smarter" due to the internet one day, and then talked about in a manner that somehow elevates the 'Net fanboys to some status above the fans in the arena the next?

WE ARE THE FANS! Some of you are talking about them like you are somehow at a higher level than them because you have acess to internet rumor sites or something....."the fans are......" "the fans should..." "Why don't they...."

There is nothing that seperates Joe Average in Omaha, Nebraska who couldn't give two shits about HHH's backstage transgretions, and the rest of us who read the garbage online.

BOTH of us are fans.......some people on message boards try to seperate themselves from the rest. That's retarded. We are all one in the same.

I will admit that it is far worse to see clowns like Ryan Clark and Matt Boone trying to act like they are real sports journalists or something on the stuff they "report."

Acting like they are the Bob Ryan and Mike Lupica or the wrestling world, when really they are no mor eplugged in than any of the people who read their drivel.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2004, 03:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road

Having said all that....yeah, some fans in select cities are more rowdy than others. And it's usually not just wrestling. Fans in New York, Philly, and Chicago are more passionate about ALL sports.....WWE, the Eagles, or Knicks, or whatever have you.

Other regions of the country have fans that are laid back towards most everything.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2004, 03:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

The fans might be getting bored because of all the fueds that have been going on for a while now like HBK/ Benoit/ HHH.

Fans probably miss the more Hardcore style of wrestling, Ever since Backlash, They probably want more. This would be a good time to bring back...ECW!
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2004, 05:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Fuck no, ECW flopped in the past and I don't seeing it working today, Sure there are the fans that go to see the entertainment side and there actually are some people that enjoy watching the Wrestling side, I smile apon those who clap everytime a well executed move is pull off, just those people in the background that are standing and clapping while the rest are either half asleep or moving to buy more Beer and nachoes. I really can't blame them after seeing another Grand Master Sexay Squash to stand up and move away but I highly dout anything that is based on true technical Wrestling will be praised anymore. You notice that in the Rico/Charlie Match when Everyone is extatic when Rico is in running a muck and when Charlie is in doing proper mat based skills that all of a sudden it isn't entertaining anymore, bottom line Fans will not cheer in The middle of a battle for Waist Locks and Hammer locks, they'd rather See Shane jump off more tall things. Possibly the Ultimate Match for a Spot fan would have a mtach where it would take 3 Finishers, 15 High Impact and Cool looking moves and Maybe a Difficult High Flying Move to defeat your opponent.

Last edited by Dante; 03 May 2004 at 05:49 PM.
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote