ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Official Raw thread for may 3 2004.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 May 2004, 01:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Official Raw thread for may 3 2004.

The following is from WWE.com:

Two weeks of anticipation will finally come to a head when Chris Benoit defends the World Heavyweight Championship against Shawn Michaels this coming week on Monday Night RAW. Will the Showstopper be able to overcome the man who made him tap out at the Backlash pay-per-view? Or will Benoit continue to prove why he holds the top spot on the RAW roster? Find out Monday night when RAW comes to you live from the desert in Phoenix.

Also, it has been a disastrous two weeks for Evolution. Between Triple H not leaving Backlash as World Heavyweight Champion, Ric Flair & Batista losing the World Tag Team Championship the very next night (and then losing the rematch with Edge and Chris Benoit one week later) and Randy Orton being attacked by Shelton Benjamin last week on RAW, the foursome will not be in good spirits on RAW this week. What does that mean for the rest of the RAW roster? Who will feel the wrath of Evolution? Find out on RAW.

All of this and more on Monday Night RAW at 9/8 PM CT on Spike TV
__________-

thought i'd get this started. HBK/Benoit should be an interesting match. I'm looking forward to whatever they're gonna do with V1/Lita/Kane, and Shelton/Orton as well.

thoughts/Comments?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2004, 03:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm really starting to like Raw a lot as it seems to have taken a more wrestling oriented stance.

I hope Benoit will take out HBK, and he can FINALLY leave the fucking main event picture that he hasn't deserved to be in.

I don't like the Kane/V1/Lita thing, mainly because now it's the peak time for Kane to be a monster, which means more squashage for Hardy

Orton and Benjamin looks to be a great feud. I like both guys a lot and think they could put on a hell of a match, when the opportunity arises.

I don't like how they keep asking "is this the end of Evolution?" It's stupid that just because they lose a few matches, they're insinuating they should break up. So what if they're on a losing skid? That's when they need to stick together more

Looks to be a pretty solid RAw tonight
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2004, 03:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm really hoping the Whole Benoit/HBK/HHH Saga Ends...Once Benoit Defeats him..that means he's made Trips Tap...and Beaten Michaels Twice..So..It should end right there...and let Y2J slide into the Picture..as I belive a Face vs. Face Feud between Y2J and Benoit would be interesting..and something fresh..
Old 03 May 2004, 03:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im really looking forward to Raw tonite, the HBK/Benoit match will be good, Im saying a nice solid 15 to 20 minute match there. Everything else is good to, especially the Ortan/Benjamin fued, Im enjoying that
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2004, 03:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Raw is starting to get a bit better.

I think the Orton/ Benjamin fued is a good idea. Both of them could put on a great show. If they have a match at Bad Blood, Orton would probably win.

Kane/ Hardy, feud. Kinda boring. Im glad Matt is finally on Raw but he has to job to a monster. I like both Kane and Hardy but when they fight it sucks because kane will win. Wouldnt people know that matt has jobbed to Val Venis a few weeks ago and now people think he can beat kane and they put him in a feud with him. pretty stupid.

I hope Evolution breaks up tonight so they can give Batista a push as a singles competitor. Evolution was good at they begining but now they dont really do anything. When was the last time they were all in the ring at the same time. I hope Ric flair could stay with Randy and be his manager, Trips can go and make talents job to him some more and i Batista would probably get into a feud with Christians body guard. That would probably be in the future though.

Benoit and HBK. I think this match will be good tonight. I know HBK wont win which sucks but the match itself will be good. When HBK loses tonight i hope he retires. I like him a lot but he is getting old. If he can pull off a good match tonight, then ill have second thoughts about him.

Im actually looking forward to Raw tonight. It should be good if they pull it off right.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2004, 03:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I see probably a half hour main event.....

I don't like the whole Lita/V1/Kane thing....just doesn't fit, although a push over Kane could give Matt a new direction......rumors are swirling.....

if Eugene stays off the show I probably won't turn the channel one time.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2004, 03:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Sadly,Eugene Will almost Certainly be on the Show...The Angle Sickens me...Please..Please....don't go overboard with the chops in the Main Event....
Old 03 May 2004, 03:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

never fear, Flair won't be there.....there will be some chops, but it won't be another chopfest '04.....

Old 03 May 2004, 03:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I like Eugene. He is a good entertainer. His gimmick makes him look like a bad wrestler. We have never seen him wrestle but when he does...it will be an embarrisment.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2004, 04:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

^you never know, he could be a great wrestler and were just not giving him a chance right now
Old 03 May 2004, 04:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Eugene is fucking funny. I don't care what anyone says. He plays that role pretty damn well. I'm not sure how he will be in the ring, but I've heard he was pretty good in OVW. I also don't know how the retard gimmick will end, if (when) it does and hopefully it won't have completely ruined him. I'm sure he would be able to make a name for himself, outside of that gimmick. Others have done it, so he should be able to as well if he's good enough
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2004, 04:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

he's very capable in the ring.....I just don't like the gimmick, and he will be saddled with it as long as they can push it.....

Old 03 May 2004, 04:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Original Heartbreaker

Thuggin Image is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Thuggin Image

Either you've never seen Nick Dinsmore wrestle or you're basing it off the aweful gimmick he was given.

Nick Dinsmore for president.
Thuggin Images DeviantArt
Thuggin Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2004, 04:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I have seen Eugene (Nick Dinsmore) wrestle in OVW. He put on some good matches. Just hope he can show them off on RAW in the near future.
Old 03 May 2004, 05:04 PM   #15 (permalink)

Im saying we need to give Eugene a chance, I think he will be pretty good in the ring