ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Favorite SD Moments

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 May 2004, 02:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Favorite SD Moments

What are some of your favorite Moments on SD, from 2002 to last week
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2004, 03:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

big show's rap, that seems to stick in my mind for some reason
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2004, 04:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

When Eddie won the title. He worked real hard his whole life and then he finally got it.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2004, 08:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Brock vs. Benoit, The Iron Man Match with Angle and Brock, Brock and the Mexican band, Brock on the ATV, damn, that's a lot of Lesnar.

My fave is when the Undertaker enters after Heyman said, "there's not a man ALIVE that will stand in my way." And anything the new deadman Taker does on SD.

Show's rap was gold.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2004, 05:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Show's Rap(I was in attendance and the crowd was laughing harder at Show's raps then Cena's)
Any of Cena's Raps
Kurt Angle returning after being gone for two months
Austin coming back to get his four-wheeler from Brock
The Parking Lot Brawl between Guerrero and Cena
Guerrero spraying Show with the "caca"
Guerrero winning the title
The Iron Man match between Angle and Lesnar
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2004, 01:03 AM   #6 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

i loved it when big show and brock fought in a match and the ring broke. that was really good.
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2004, 01:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

hmmmmm....

I thought over this long and hard and the ONE thing that sticks in my mind is Mordecai screaming at Hardcore Holly, "I'M GONNA CRUCIFY YOU!"
Old 23 Sep 2004, 02:55 AM   #8 (permalink)

<>ReyMysterio<> is on a distinguished road

I would have to agree about when ummm Show and Brock broke the ring... that was awesome... i also liked when they went over to Baghdad and Austin was the Santa Claus and he stunnered Vince
<>ReyMysterio<> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Sep 2004, 06:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Aussie Shelfpacker *sigh*

Antonyv1 is on a distinguished road

i went to the return of the deadman tour in sydney and there were a couple of my favourite smackdown moments at that show

*kenzo winning by using chopsticks (i think)
*when we chanted nanana hey hey hey goodbye to the dudleys(actually anytime that happens is always gold)
Antonyv1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Sep 2004, 06:13 PM   #10 (permalink)

<>ReyMysterio<> is on a distinguished road

How the hell could Kenzo win with chopsticks ?

Give me a green rep point and i will give one back
<>ReyMysterio<> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Sep 2004, 07:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
change this and die

Arend Nijhuis is on a distinguished road

torrie. willson. chocolate.

enough said
Old 27 Sep 2004, 10:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
WHO'S NEXT !

Dukey can only hope to improveDukey can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by <>ReyMysterio<>
How the hell could Kenzo win with chopsticks ?
i was there at the sydney show and i dont remember chopsticks :P
Old 27 Sep 2004, 10:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
WHO'S NEXT !

Dukey can only hope to improveDukey can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arend Nijhuis
torrie. willson. chocolate.

enough said
or the dawn marie + choc + bobbing for apples
Old 27 Sep 2004, 05:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Definitely had to be when Gangrel returned just a couple weeks ago.Also the Angle-Cena battle was a classic.Oh and I dont know if youd count this as a SD! Moment,but when the Lotto Draft happened,and HHH fought Guerrero,then Christian interfered,then everyone was duking it out,that was just awesome.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2004, 12:45 AM   #15 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

my favorite sd moments are when gangrel came back. even tough i didn't see it i was very excited. and i hope he does stay for a while. my other favorite moment is when the ring broke when brock and big show were fighting. that was very good and i didn't even expect that. they did that very well. i thought those two were pretty good. i likd them a lot.
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote