ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Favorite Raw Moments

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 May 2004, 02:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Favorite Raw Moments

What has been some of your favorite Raw moments, only out of the last 2 years(02-present)
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2004, 04:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I have a few, When Kane unmasked, when Goldberg left the WWE and when Randy Orton won the IC title.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2004, 08:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Rock vs. nWo was cool. nWo vs. Booker T was so horrible it was hilarious. Any time I get to see Stacey's ass is instantly a favorite.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 May 2004, 06:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

goldust dressing booker T up as a lumberjack, lesnar destroying the hardys in a handicap match (same show, i was in attendance)

the rock wearing the hurricaines cape in a battle royal which booker t won (was also in attendance)

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 May 2004, 05:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The Rock Concerts(All three)
When The Rock made his one time appearance to be on the Highlight Reel but instead it was The Peep Show(I was in attendance)
Anytime Stacy came out
Austin driving down on his four-wheeler
Lesnar destroying the Hardyz
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2004, 12:53 AM   #6 (permalink)

pollobeah is on a distinguished road

my favorite raw moment is when eric bishoff came inot the wwe/wwf. that was very good. and i like him in the wwe i think he's doing a great job. kane unmasking. that was good but i kind of wished he kepted the mask on. i think he was a better looking heel with it on. but it was good when he took it off cause it cought me off guard. all of goldust's moments. i thought they were great. and the nWo they were pretty good at first but then the wwe made them look like losers. so that moment didn't last too long
pollobeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2004, 04:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Evolution beat down on Eugene...Kicked So Much Ass!
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Oct 2004, 02:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
StreetHistory.com

Street_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to allStreet_History is a name known to all

Randy Orton's promo last week was cool.

Anything with The Rock has been great.

Eugene's matchs have been really good.

Austin cutting promo's in the ring have been good.
Old 01 Oct 2004, 05:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

*Bowing Maxpower*

FINALLY! A Rob Van Dam fan who, i'm wishing, knows TRUELY what Rob Van Dam did in the past!...Honestly, I think i'm a freak, sometimes, loving Triple H, Rob Van Dam, Dupree and Christian...

Nah, seriously. If Rob Van Dam became that predictable wrestler with 10 moves on his list, don't put the fault on him: put the fault on Vinnie Mac. If only they would let Van Dam make his crazy bumps he was making in ECW, everybody would be cool with the name of R...V...D! It makes me think about a little list of his sickest moves:

-Moonsault from the balcony to the concrete floor(against New Jack)
-Frog Splash from a 25 foot ladder, to Sandman, with Barbed Wire around his waist.
-The first ever VanTerminator. I was asking myself if he was human.
-All the sick bumps in Ladder matches, against Jeff Hardy, Eddie Guerrero, Jerry Lynn, etc.
-Spicolli Driver he bumped, from Dreamer, on Steel steps, from the top-rope.
Old 01 Oct 2004, 10:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
WHO'S NEXT !

Dukey can only hope to improveDukey can only hope to improve

any of austins antics have always been my favourite
also i think it was when he chased Bischoff around the ring in his 4 wheeler would be another as well
always a good laugh.
Old 02 Oct 2004, 04:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

When Vince Mcmahon buried WCW and won the Monday NIght wars...

"YOU HAVE TO GRAB YOUR COMPETITION BY THE THROAT, AND SQUEAZE THE LIFE OUT OF YOUR COMPETITION, JUST LIKE I DID WCW"-Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon