ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Regal to wrestle again very soon.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 May 2004, 02:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Regal to wrestle again very soon.

PW:

William Regal should be returning to the ring in the next few weeks as he has been cleared to wrestle. Look for a possible tag match with Eugene as his partner.

This i like. hopefully a year out won't Do much damage to his abilities though.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2004, 03:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im really glad he is back and wrestling, It will be good to see him back in the ring again
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2004, 04:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

To me he has no potential in the ring, but he is one of the best person on the mic.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2004, 04:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

He bores the fuck out of me in the ring. The only decent match I ever saw him in was when he carried RVD at Wrestlemania 18.
Old 02 May 2004, 05:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I hope he doesnt get back in the ring. He is boring and IMO he doesnt have a lot of skill. He should stay out of the ring and maybe become Eugenes manager.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2004, 06:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Regal isn't too bad. I have always found it weird that during a match, his chest would get red. Am I the only one who notices or do I just miss everyone else.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2004, 08:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^Thats True..I always notice that...Regal has an unorthodox style to say the least...And I kind of like it...it's a change up from a lot of wrestlers who just punch and chop their way through matches..
Old 03 May 2004, 07:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Cooledge
He bores the fuck out of me in the ring. The only decent match I ever saw him in was when he carried RVD at Wrestlemania 18.
Actually I'd have to disagree, It was RVD that had to carry Regal, Notice that RVD had to slow his Match Pace for Regal's Slow Submissionist Techincal Pace....

Just sayin'.

Anyway I consider Regal a fairly Decent Wrestler, sure the crowd might find him boring I guess that's why they gave him the brass knux but you can't say he can't wrestle, assholes.