ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What Legend will end Orton's gimmick?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Apr 2004, 12:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default What Legend will end Orton's gimmick?

well we have seen many come and go...Mick Foley, Sgt. Slaughter, Fabolous Moolah, The Rock..the list goes on, and Orton is the Legend Killer..but who will end that gimmick.what legend will come in and kick his ass to make the gimmick end?

I believe Cowboy Bob Orton, Randy's Dad, will be brought end to stop him..

Your opinion?
Old 29 Apr 2004, 02:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I'm betting Shelton stops him w/a 'legends' help. Maybe Bob.
Old 29 Apr 2004, 03:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

One legend: Matt Hardy.

If only WWE could see the goldmine right in front of them.

GJGR
Old 29 Apr 2004, 03:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road

When did Randy ever beat The Rock?

I'm gonna go with either Rock or Austin......obviously, time way down the road from now. Hell...HHH even.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2004, 03:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden
When did Randy ever beat The Rock?
Well, technically HE DIDN'T but he might be referring ot the Orton, Batista, Flair vs. Foley and Rock at WMXX.

GJGR
Old 29 Apr 2004, 03:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

The Undertaker will eventually....Just see

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2004, 04:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well, right now it would be stupid to have anyone end this gimmick. They've been building him this way for a long time and I think they should continue to build it until he's primed for a main event title shot.

I'm actually hoping that he keeps beating whatever legends they give him, and then eventually he just stops referring to himself as the Legend Killer.

Maybe, he'll start calling himself the Living Legend, and that'll set up a feud with Jericho, who called himself that as recently as several months ago. I dunno though.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2004, 05:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

yes i was talking about Rock being including at WM...and he already said he beat austin by beating austin's team at survivor series (remember this is claims by orton)..and i am talking about what legend will beat him eventually i didn't mean right now..at some point they will kill the gimmick and who will be the one to do it?
Old 29 Apr 2004, 05:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Harley Race is going to cost Orton his IC title, bank on it.
Old 29 Apr 2004, 06:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^Thats A Possibility..I think HHH will eventually end it...If the talked about Evolution split up ever happens,that is.
Old 29 Apr 2004, 06:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Bastien Booger
Old 29 Apr 2004, 07:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

eigther triple h, or the undertaker
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2004, 07:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I think it will be Taker somehow. At the next PPV with SD and RAW..(Bad Blood I think). Orton might cost taker a match or taker might cost him a match and then they would start a feud.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2004, 03:00 PM   #14 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

The only way I see Taker ending it is to have Taker come to RAW or vice versa.

Some names that pop into my head.

Triple H- I mean, we have heard of the rumor of Evolution turning on each other for MONTHS. Maybe it'll finally happen.

HBK

Cowboy Bob Orton- This is probably the least likely of anyone, but it makes sense. He's sitting at home watching his son do all this and just gets tired of it.

or even, as much as I hate this man and as much as I would hate to see it happen.....

Bret Hart.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2004, 03:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Bob Orton "Randy's father" is a good choice.

but if the WWE don't want to do that, thay can go with Ric Flair. who is a True Wrestling Legend.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote