ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Heels So Bad...That The Crowd Loves them..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Apr 2004, 03:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Heels So Bad...That The Crowd Loves them..

Such As Kane...a monster..who is meant to be a viscious heel..Yet hardly no one boos him...Evolution...4 Of the best the buisness has to offer...meant to be heels...but they seem to get more cheers...When Cena was a heel...they loved it....and Obviously..The Rock...

Do You Think it's a good thing when fans cheer heels?...Obviously they can cheer for who they want....is it that badass attitude that fans love to cheer?...What is it about these heels..that no one boos?..
Old 27 Apr 2004, 03:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Jericho. No matter what angle he's in he gets cheers.

GJGR
Old 27 Apr 2004, 04:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

It isn't a really bad thing. It shows that the guy getting the cheers is doing something right.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2004, 04:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I think heels getting cheers is awesome, shows that they can connect with the fans.

I remember a Nitro during the WCW/NWO wars. The NWO was over in a lot of cities, even to the point of WCW getting boos.

Why did people love the very heelish NWO. They were just....cool.
Old 27 Apr 2004, 05:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

its not a bad thing. they can cheer for who they want.

i noticed last night that kane got alot of cheers when he came out.

guys like.....the rock, cena, jericho....the fans love them so much when they're faces, its hard to boo them.....i guess
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2004, 06:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

There were Randy Orton chants last week, that was cool.

I personally cheer him as I'm a big fan of him. I think we can all agree we will like a wrestler if he's charismatic depite his heel or face alignment.
Old 27 Apr 2004, 06:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

It's easy to explain why heels are getting cheered. Today's youth thinks that being bad is good as simple as that.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2004, 07:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I guess its just hard to boo for some wrestlers that try and do a great job as heel but fans just like it.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2004, 07:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I think it's good that the heels get cheered

look at what happen to Austin and Rock back in 97 when they were suppose to be heels but fans kept on cheering them, same with John Cena, Kane, and now Randy Ortan.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2004, 03:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
X-Division Champion

Andy182 is on a distinguished road

the wwe look to be trying to prevent this , when they turned cena face coz everyone liked him , soon i see orton leaving evolution to be a face ,

i think it shows that the wrestlers are respected for what they do in ring and not just on the mic
Old 01 May 2004, 07:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
It's easy to explain why heels are getting cheered. Today's youth thinks that being bad is good as simple as that.
Simply put you're right.

Us young'uns watch things like America's Most Wanted and some of us view these shows as glamorous

Last edited by Nick Saban; 01 May 2004 at 07:13 PM.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2004, 07:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Plus people that Kick Ass, such as in Kane's Case, You will not boo, You can't not give Randy Orton Props for winning that Hardcore Match and well you can't boo a sheer legend like Y2J. Cena's Gimmick feeds off the Crowd reaction and well the Rock's Promo's are beyond The Level needed, Rock's Promos have a certain element that elevated his matches above most others. That why people still chanted Rocky! It's the heels with true gifts and talents that the crowd do cheer for. Sure the element of being bad is added but you can be told your town sucks by many people over and over again but that's what heels do, they try to get heat but if you're truly gifted then if doesn't matter what you are, people like being entertained and if you entertain those people then they will like you.
Old 05 May 2004, 02:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I would say Flair is a perfect example of this, He's respected because of what he has achieved and he's just a crowd favourite with the Trademark WOOOOOOOOOOO! Yep Flair may not have an amazing moveset but he can still get Heat and Get Cheereed at the same time, Bottom Line, Flair has Flare......

Old 05 May 2004, 10:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

I always cheer the heels, really thats what I like the heels they are more enjoyable then faces.
Shooter Magavin is offline   Reply With Quote