ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Interview with HHH and Batista,covering WM XX Main Event,And young talent..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Apr 2004, 07:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Interview with HHH and Batista,covering WM XX Main Event,And young talent..

This week's edition of WWE's True or False features Triple H and Dave Batista. The following are excerpts from the article:

Statement: The WrestleMania XX main event was the best main event in WrestleMania history.
Triple H: False. So many great events, it'd be impossible to pick one.
Batista: I don't think I can pick one. But that (match at WrestleMania XX) was an awesome spectacle. It was awesome.

Statement: Younger Superstars should be getting more TV time.
Triple H: False. Younger Superstars should be earning more TV time. Nothing should be given to anyone.
Batista: Definitely false. Guys that are on top are on top for a reason. Guys who are younger and are still learning the craft need to work their way up, pay their dues and earn that TV time. It's not something that should be given to anyone just because they're young and new.

credit: PW

thoughts?..
Old 20 Apr 2004, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road

What thoughts? They are right with what they said. Main Event was good...and young guys need to EARN it.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2004, 08:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Like Brock. Trips talking aboust earning things in wrestling. Trips hasn't earned a thing since 2002.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2004, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Are you really that dumb or just that blinded by needless hatred of HHH? HHH was a jobber for YEARS. He was fed to the Shitastic Warrior at WrestleMania in a 12 second match.......he was punished for TWO YEARS by Vince for the Kliq MSG incident......

Who gives a shit about the last year and a half? He paid his dues and earned the right to be in the spotlight.

Old 21 Apr 2004, 02:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Br0ck never earned it. He was pushed cus he was big, and Vince was jonsing for a monster champion
Old 21 Apr 2004, 11:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Jaden you missed the most important part of my reply. LESNAR didn't earn a thing. Try and bullshit your way through that one. And you call me blinded, ha.

As for Trips, I know his past dumbass. I said he hasn't earned a thing SINCE 2002. You are fucking dumb.

Focus on this Jaden: BROCK DIDN'T EARN A FUCKING THING. Don't focus on this Jaden: TRIPS HASN'T EARNED A THING SINCE 2002.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 22 Apr 2004, 09:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I was all for the early push for Lesnar. He had "it." He's got all the physical gifts that anyone in the business could need or want, his mic skills were constantly developing, and I stand by my statement that he's put in some of the best heel work that I've seen in twenty years.

That being said, obviously the push didn't work out. Lesnar grew frustrated not only because of the lifestyle and his absence from his daughter's development, but when a wrestler gets the WWE strap less than two years into his career, then what other pinnacles are there for him?? Lesnar didn't toil in second rate promotions or in the mid card...he probably wasn't even aware of exactly how high in the business he'd been placed.

When guys like Michaels, HHH, Benoit and Guererro won the strap for the first time, you could see just how much it meant to them. It was a culmination of years and years of sacrifice and determination. Benoit and Guererro celebrating at WMXX, while scripted was very emotional and you could tell that there were two guys who spent decades in the business clawing and scratching and there was the payoff.

I still liked the early Lesnar push but given how it led to him leaving, in hindsight I wouldn't sign off on another push like that.

As for HHH not earning anything since 2002, I have to disagree. He's been a part of more great PPV matches than anyone else since then except maybe Angle. Regardless of that, he earned the right to main event years ago. There's no reason that once a wrestler earns it, he should be made to start over again from scratch. Most of the success of today's WWE is because of the hard work HHH has put in.

When there were no viable main event heels in WWE, HHH became one of the most hated heels in the business. When there was no HHH for eight months, we had to deal with Jericho wearing the strap. I like Jericho, I think he's a great worker both in ring and on mic, but seeing him with those two titles was like watching my 3 year old son walk around in my shoes...he just isn't big enough to fill them.

I can understand people hating on The Game, but to say he hasn't earned his status in the WWE...well, that's just incorrect.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2004, 10:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Quote:
Focus on this Jaden: BROCK DIDN'T EARN A FUCKING THING
Why am I supposed to focus on that? I never said one word about Brock. If this is some lame ass attempt to goad me onto an argument, it isn't gonna work because I agree with you, and guess what? Brock knows he was pushed hard and fast because he was big too.

So what are you trying to prove?

Old 22 Apr 2004, 10:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

What we are trying to prove Jade is that Trips statement is quite hypocritical. He says that wrestlers should EARN TV time while he has a co-worker who didn't earned a single thing. I have to also agree with the statement that Trips hasn't earned anything since 2002. Sure we all know his career and everything but to be quite honest Trips achievements on the past two years have not impressed me one single bit. In fact I actually lost respect for him due to the fact that his ego got to dizzying heights. One thing that glue said that hit me was that Most of the success of today's WWE is because of the hard work HHH has put in. Will I disagree with this statement because of the term "hard work" When you work hard for a company means that you bust your ass so the company will grow and workers would be happier, on HHH's case is the total opposite. The company has gone down drastically while morale on the locker room is on the floor specially on RAW's side mainly because the tight grip HHH has over the place. I am not misappreciating Trips work but I am condeming his purposes wich are more personal related rather than company related.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2004, 10:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
What we are trying to prove Jade is that Trips statement is quite hypocritical. He says that wrestlers should EARN TV time while he has a co-worker who didn't earned a single thing. I have to also agree with the statement that Trips hasn't earned anything since 2002. Sure we all know his career and everything but to be quite honest Trips achievements on the past two years have not impressed me one single bit. In fact I actually lost respect for him due to the fact that his ego got to dizzying heights. One thing that glue said that hit me was that Most of the success of today's WWE is because of the hard work HHH has put in. Will I disagree with this statement because of the term "hard work" When you work hard for a company means that you bust your ass so the company will grow and workers would be happier, on HHH's case is the total opposite. The company has gone down drastically while morale on the locker room is on the floor specially on RAW's side mainly because the tight grip HHH has over the place. I am not misappreciating Trips work but I am condeming his purposes wich are more personal related rather than company related.

Thank you Sweet Tooth. That is exactly what I was vaguely infering. But some just don't look past what is typed.

Trips's hard work has declined over the last year. Working just PPVs and one squash match per month isn't hard work. However, lately he was participated in a few actual matches on RAW, which reminds me of the old Trips I used to like. Yes, there was a time I had a bit of a likeing for Trips.

Late.
Old 23 Apr 2004, 05:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Sorry I don't take the time to look for hidden meanings behind your vague posts.

Old 23 Apr 2004, 06:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

You just see the word HHH or Brock, and freak out,
Old 23 Apr 2004, 06:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

Jaden you have to look for meaning. Or else THEY got you.

Late.
Old 23 Apr 2004, 07:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
One thing that glue said that hit me was that Most of the success of today's WWE is because of the hard work HHH has put in. Will I disagree with this statement because of the term "hard work" When you work hard for a company means that you bust your ass so the company will grow and workers would be happier, on HHH's case is the total opposite. The company has gone down drastically while morale on the locker room is on the floor specially on RAW's side mainly because the tight grip HHH has over the place. I am not misappreciating Trips work but I am condeming his purposes wich are more personal related rather than company related.
I can feel ya. I guess we agree to disagree. Personally I won't go into locker room morale or what HHH's motivations and advantages are because that could all be heresay. I am saying that HHH has done everything in his power to put out what he believes to be the best product possible.

As for the WWE being not as huge as it was, I credit that mainly to the losses of The Rock and Stone Cold. Regardless of our feelings for how SCSA has been preforming lately, a lot of PPV buys and weekly RAW viewers come just because of him. Sure, the people that sit and drool over the Bionic DWI/Wife Beating Queball are doing so based almost exclusively on what he did prior to the year 2000, but he does put asses in the seats.

The Rock on the other hand...well, IMO the WWE just couldn't afford to lose that guy. Even the haters have to realize that Rocky is the best on the mic that the WWE has had to offer in...in...well, IMO ever. His wit is without parallel and his delivery is spot on...as long as you don't count his last couple of visits where we all know he was rusty...TOO rusty in WMXX w/ Hurri Lame but nevertheless...when he's in mid season form, there's none better than The Rock and even when he's rusty, he's better and more entertaining than just about everyone else in the business.

Sure, when I praise HHH part of it is based on what he was doing in 1999. However, when you look at what he's done in the Elimination Chamber matches (he and Michaels made the first one), the Triple Threats w/ HBK and Benoit, the RAW matches w/ Michaels...he's doing his part.

I could've done without the DQ endings and then rehashes w/ Steiner and Nash...honestly I could've done without Steiner and Nash...I could've done without that lame "bounty" angle they came up with for he and Goldberg, and if I think hard enough I could probably name a couple other moments since his return that are totally forgettable. Creative had a big hand in a lot of that, but also you've got to realize that this guy had his quad nearly shorn off his bone while delivering a double axe handle...it was a freak injury and you just can't expect him to be the same in the ring.

And yes, Sweet Tooth...Batista hasn't earned a thing yet and while I like his long term potential, he has yet to truly get over. His pushes have been weak, his in ring work could use some fine tuning, his mic skills...well, they haven't really given him the mic since his run in with Goldberg, but that's usually indicative of something. Right now Batista is very raw and there's no telling if he'll grow into himself or just waste away. I don't know why Batista felt compelled to speak at all during that interview, let alone to say that younger wrestlers need to earn their keep.

In the end though...WWE + HHH > WWE - HHH. It's a proven fact. For Christ's sake the first Undisputed Champion was Chris friggin Jericho. No disrespect to the Jericoholics out there...see my earlier post to this thread if you want my full position on him.

BTW, Jaden and Tombstone, if you haven't already then you need to get into the War Zone so we can get some action on that board. There hasn't been a truly good flame war on there for a while now...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2004, 08:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

I don't flame and niether does he. We just don't agree on most things. I don't agree with most people here. But I still get along.

For instance, Sweet Tooth and I have almost the same view in this thread. But read the Austin's Gone thread and we are opposites.

It is quite dumb to flame someone because of what you post on message boards, much less on a wrestling message board.

Opinions are a lot like assholes, everybody got one and they all reek.

Late.