ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Do you ever miss RAW?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Apr 2004, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road
Default Do you ever miss RAW?

Back in the day, I would always flip back and forth between RAW and Nitro....and during football season, I flip back and forth between RAW and Monday Night Football.

But lately, I have been finding other stuff to watch during a good portion of RAW. i will watch American Chopper...or Monster Garage....or, the last two weeks, Band of Brothers on the History Channel.

This is something I would NEVER used to do, but the WWE is so stale right now, it actually takes a lot to KEEP me watching consistantly. It never used to be that way.

Am I alone here?

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2004, 03:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez

i never never never switch back and forth i agree that it is kinda stale but i kinda like it still
Alex Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2004, 04:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I always watch Raw nonstop, back in the Monday night wars, I would switch between Raw and Nitro but now, every Monday night I watch Raw nonstop
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2004, 04:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pondering

New-Star is on a distinguished road

Yah, especially right now since itsucks so much.
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2004, 08:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I find something else during certain segments. For the most part, no. More proof I'm not a smark.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2004, 12:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I miss the WHOLE show regularly. Doesn't bother me at all.

GJGR
Old 22 Apr 2004, 06:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I always watch RAW. Its one of my favourite shows so i never really miss it.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2004, 08:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Well, I don't watch RAW coz I've got stuffs to do. I download RAW weekly on www.supernova.org.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2004, 08:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I watch it every Monday. When I first started watching it, I switched between it and Nitro (which was the first wrestling show I ever watched) I watch and tape it every week
Old 23 Apr 2004, 12:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Yeah I watch but sometimes I do change the channel to Monster Garage or American Chopper, but for the most part I watch it all the time.

I remember when Nitro was around I would be flipping back and forth constantly during both shows and I would always end up missing something good on one show.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2004, 07:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

the only time i miss raw is nights like tonight when tsn (the channel that carries raw here in canada) pre empts the show for hockey ..... goddamn i hate hockey .......... i tape the repeat at midnight those nights and watch it tuesday

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2004, 12:31 PM   #12 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I never miss RAW. Like everyone else, I flip back and forth between RAW and other stuff during commercial breaks, but I watch everything else.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2004, 12:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I watch RAW when I can, Im always here on the live threads.

I only flip to MNF when a team I like is on there.
Old 27 Apr 2004, 03:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I find myself switching to other stuff quite frequently now...Especially when Segments like Eugene..or anything involving the Tajiri/Coach Feud are on..I'm watching the NBA playoffs a lot..