ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Shelton Benjamin.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Apr 2004, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez
Default Shelton Benjamin.....

Shelton Benjamin is on a fricken role.....he has been beating everybody on Raw. when everybody kept putting him down and telling him he couldnt do it, he shut them the hell up.

That was funny when he started beating the shit out of Ric Flair when he was coming out of Bishoffs office.

Shelton has a lot of talent and guts for beating HHH 2 times and Ric Flair!!
Alex Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2004, 03:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
Eric....what did I tell you about spamm-ish threads?

I hope you know Eric, it's all staged....I mean, they plan it out....

Guys, give him a break, he's 11.....
Old 20 Apr 2004, 04:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Shelton Benjamin is on a major role as of late, he will probably be world champ in the next year or 2
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2004, 04:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

yeah, shelton has alot of talent.......but its staged

and this should be in RAW.......i know hes 11, but yeah
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2004, 04:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Shelton is one of the most talented wrestlers of all. I see him champ in about 3 years.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2004, 05:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I bet you Shelton will be champ in 2 years RIJ, not 3
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2004, 06:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

^Maybe 2 years, we will have to wait and see. Your actually right about 2 years because soon all the major superstars will be leavin, so yeah. I can see his as champ in 2 years probably feuding with, Jericho, Orton.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Apr 2004, 08:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

It was a pity that he wasn't on Raw this Monday.
Old 21 Apr 2004, 12:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

This better not turn into the next Brock Lesnar.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Apr 2004, 07:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boss
^^
Eric....what did I tell you about spamm-ish threads?
I just want to know exactly what you mean by "spami-ish"

Last edited by Nick Saban; 28 Apr 2004 at 08:00 PM.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote