ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Official Raw thread for April 19 2004

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Apr 2004, 10:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default Official Raw thread for April 19 2004

Tonight, World Wrestling Entertainment's RAW crew heads to the Pengrowth Saddledome in Calgary, Alberta, Canada to present RAW!

Last night at Backlash, Chris Benoit was able to successfully defend the World title in a possible match of the year candidate. Will Chris Benoit get a warm welcome tonight in Calgary? What will Triple H and HBK have to say?

Chris Jericho was able to take on both Christian and Trish Stratus last night. This feud is far from over though and all three of these superstars will be LIVE on RAW tonight. We are being told there will be a video package tonight produced by Y2J showing Trish's screw-up's from last night.

What's with Eugene? No doubt he'll be in the house tonight!

Thoughts, comments, etc....
Old 19 Apr 2004, 10:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

well, after backlash, i wonder just what they've got in store for us tonight. all i'm really looking forward to is what orton has to say about last night at backlash. I Still can't get the sight of orton falling into those thumbtacks out of my head. All in all, it should be a good show.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 12:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

be interesting to see the new storylines.....seems like they have finished them all off pretty much.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 12:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

yeah, kill of the Y2J/Christian/Trish Angle tonight, Becuase i'm getting sick of it, and i don't think i'm alone on the matter.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 12:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

didn't get to see Backlash, but from what I read it seems like it would be the end of it.....

Old 19 Apr 2004, 02:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm actually really looking forward to tonight's Raw.

I have high hopes of seeing some new storylines formed. Y2J should finally be done with Christian and Trish, though from the looks of him having the video package, it might continue on

Orton beat the hardcore legend at his own game. He could possibly step up to the main event level and defend HHH against Benoit or something.

I'm hoping that HBK will finally stop whoring the spotlight and get the fuck out of the main events. He TAPPED last night, he lost, now it is time for him to go on to something else.

I'm pretty excited about it, which is unusual for me
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 03:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pondering

New-Star is on a distinguished road

I will watch it tonight.

And thats my wrestling post of the month.
New-Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 04:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

btw.....I think the jury is still out on Benoit.....but he was put over in the main event of WM, and then he was put over in his hometown by the two biggest names in the sport today.....if he flops, (I said IF ) he will certainly have no one to blame but himself.....

the whole irony of Hebner coming out to the ring and then HBK tapping out was a pretty cool touch, I thought.....

Old 19 Apr 2004, 04:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

HBK will show up just to get cheap heat. Y2J/Christian sounds decent, but expect Trish to get involved and cost Y2J to furthur the fued. Eugine's getting in the ring too prolly.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 04:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

And I am guessing there might be a divas tag match between Lita/Victoria vs. Molly/Gail.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 06:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

***RAW SPOILER***

In a piece of breaking news, we have it confirmed that a video was taped today where Chris Benoit did a feature with his title from Stu Hart's Dungeon. Since the house is about to be sold, this could be the last wrestling-related piece of footage ever taped in the famous 'Dungeon'.

As reported earlier, Chris Jericho vs. Christian is also confirmed for tonight.

[Source: WrestlingObserver.com]
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 07:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

This should be a good Raw, I am looking forward to it tonite
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 08:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Extreme.

Y2Jericho!! is here.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 08:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

wow, were starting off with Christian vs. Jericho
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 08:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Extreme.

Jericho better win or ill be pissed