ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Austin in The National Enquirer! In trouble.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Apr 2004, 03:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Default Austin in The National Enquirer! In trouble.

April 12,2004

For those of you who have not seen it I have taken the time to type the whole story.

Galpal Claims "Stone Cold" beat her up
Sources say he slammed her into the floor.

Wrestling superstar "Stone Cold" Steve Austin-A 252 pound moutain of muscle
allegedly hurled his 105 pound live in girlfriend to the floor in a vicious
wrestling move,seriously injuring her,sources say.
The brutal attack came after petie beauty Tess Broussard refused Austin's
offer of $54,000 to get out of his life,Broussard claims.
She swore out a police complaint against Austin after the incident.
"Everyone who loves Tess has told her,"Honey take the money and run"
an insider close to the couple told The Enquirer.

She won't leave

"But Tess says,"I still love him! All I wanted was to marry Steve Austin
have kids and be a housewife"
"Shes dreaming! Steve once beat her so badly that she fled to a battered woman's shelter"
The grappling great 39, has a history of domestic violence.
In 2002,he was arrested for spousal abuse after beating up his third wife Debra Williams,He later pled no contest.
Tess a 37 year old model and actress met Austin in Los Angeles.
She moved into his $2 million San Antonio Texas Mansion a year ago.
At first,they were madly in love and planing to wed.
Then Tess began to supect "Stone Cold" was cheating while out of town.

Note in the boot

He came back from a wrestling tour in early March and told her
"Honey I'm just going for a burger"
Several hours later,when he had'nt come back,she called him on his cell phone.
"He said I'm at the airport,I'm leaving. Thers a note for you in my boots in the closet"
"The note said It's over,were done. I'm sorry it did'nt work out between us.
I want you out of here,see my attorney,I've put money aside for you"
He offered her $54,000,$4,500 for each month they's been together to leave,she refused.
On March 24 Austin droped by the house to dicuss their relationship
and attacked her,Tess told San Antonio cops.
According to a police report obtained by The Enquirer the 6 foot 2 Austin
"Yelled at her,I'm tired of talking about this s--- shut up"

Wrestling move

He then proced to grab her(Tess) tried to push him away.
She then started to push and shove and Austin threw her to the ground casing her to land on her hands and knees.
Tess who's 5 foot 4 sufered bruises on both arms and cuts on her hand from where he flung her into some glass shattering it,the insider reavealed.
"She says he swung her around in a wrestling move and let her fly!"
Meanwhile,Austin famous for his beer-swilling redneck persona and his trademark growl"Hell Yeh" has rented a place to live and put his home up for sale.
But Tess refuses to leave,"What's she doing? Waiting so he can pile drive her?" the insider said.
"She schould get out of there while she still can".
-Alan Smith

So that is the story,do you think this could be the real reason Austin is gone?

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 04:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i dont think its the whole reason, but it definitely didnt help austin. SCSA wanted rights to the name "Stone Cold" for non-WWE projects. but Vince didnt want him to have it..something like that.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 04:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Whoever believes anything that comes out of the enquirer is more stupid than the people who actually buy that trash month by month.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 07:45 PM   #4 (permalink)

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

You better think twice before you call me stupid and piss me off!

Old 19 Apr 2004, 08:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

If you spoke it's your call
Old 19 Apr 2004, 01:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road

Sweet Tooth said it best.....anybody who reads this tabloid garbage is an idiot. If you BELIEVE it....my god. This is the same publication that on it's front page says "8 members of Congress are aliens" in this months issue at the check out line.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 07:48 PM   #7 (permalink)

no no your thinking of the weekly wierd news

Old 19 Apr 2004, 08:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road

Not much of a difference between the two.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Apr 2004, 02:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

so who wants to tell tbg that enquirer makes up stuff...*even though there is some truth in this story*

but dont believe anything from these magazines...my guess last month the cover stated that a ufo landed and aliens abducted paris hilton and made a sex tape.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 08:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker
so who wants to tell tbg that enquirer makes up stuff...*even though there is some truth in this story*

but dont believe anything from these magazines...my guess last month the cover stated that a ufo landed and aliens abducted paris hilton and made a sex tape.
LMAO^