ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Official Backlash Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Apr 2004, 08:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default Official Backlash Thread

The Final Encounter
Triple Threat Match
World Heavyweight Title
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit

Street Fight
Intercontinental Title
Mick Foley vs. Randy Orton

Handicap Match
Chris Jericho vs. Christian & Trish Stratus

Edge vs. Kane

Womens Championship
Lita vs. Victoria

Shelton Benjamin vs. Ric Flair

Tajiri vs. Jonathan Coachman

Credit : PW

What are your thoughts on Backlash?
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 11:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Time for me to stick this....Where is Dre by the way?...Anyways...I probably won't be ordering Backlash..Unless I change my mind at the last minute..Foley/Orton,and The triple threat Will Be the Matches of the night..we'll get to see how Hardcore the Orton match will get..And How benjamin's and Flair's styles mesh..
Old 18 Apr 2004, 11:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

^I'd still order it. We kinda know whos gonna win all the matches though
Old 18 Apr 2004, 12:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Here are my thoughts on Backlash :

I think backlash will do average in the ratings tonight. They would do better if the matches weren't so predictable.

Tajiri vs. Jonathan Coachman shouldn't really be on the card. Coach is just gonna get the beating of his life and al snow might come and help. This match should be boring and IMO its a waste of good wrestling time.

Lita vs. Victoria for the womens title will probably be a pretty good Womens match. Usually womens matches are crowd killers but i think that this one will be better then most womens matches. I see Victoria regaining the title tonight. The only thing about this match that they WWE forgot to do was make a heel and a face for the match. I think they are both faces right now but Lita will probably get more of a cheer from the crowd.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Ric Flair. I'm looking forward to this match. Both Shelton and Flair are entertaining in the ring. I thought Shelton will win this match easily. Evolution will probably come down to ringside to help flair like they usually do. This match will probably be good for the crowd. I think they will like the match, I know i will.

Edge vs. Kane. Not that great of a match. Edge is going to win because he has been out for so long with his injury. This match will probably be boring. Kane usually has short matches so this will probably be one. I dont really think the WWE cared about this match a lot. I think they just put it on the card so the card would be ready.

Chris Jericho vs. Christian & Trish Stratus. This match should be a bit better now that Trish is in it but still not that great of a match. I see Trish tapping to the walls of jericho. I just hope Chris Jericho wont job again.

Mick Foley vs. Randy Orton for the IC title in a street fight. This match should be really good. Not technical wrestling good but just a bloody hardcore fight. There will be a lot of blood in this match because its the return of "Cactus Jack" and mick said he would bust orton open with barbie. This match is probably going to be my favourite match of the night because i like hardcore style wrestling. This match is going to boost the ratings up if Mick does what he did in Japan or in HIAC.

Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit. The final encouter for the world heavyweight title. This match is going to steel the show. We know who will win but the match itself will still be great. This match will be the fan favourite for backlash. I wonder what is going to happen if they announce Benoit from Atlanta. This match should be better then WMXX.

I think Backlash will do alright. but like i said the WWE shouldn't have made the matches so predictable. From what ive heard from other forums and wrestling news sites, they say Backlash will be great but we will just have to wait and see i guess.
Old 18 Apr 2004, 03:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

MAJOR BACKLASH SPOILERS...

Benoit is expected to Retain the gold tonight...A possible HBK Heel Turn could be in the future..

Foley Is putting all his heart into making his Match with Orton a great one....

Benjamin is expected to win vs. Flair...Allthough that outcome is still in the air..

Lita Vs. Victoria could go any way..

Credit: PW
Old 18 Apr 2004, 03:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Extreme.

^Thanks for the info One. Do you go on the PW forums?
Old 18 Apr 2004, 03:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

What if they had HBK screw Benoit out of the title tongiht and then Bret Hart was on Raw on Monday or something.

That would be cool ... but it probably won't happen.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 03:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Extreme.

^That would be so cool. But it wont happen.
Old 18 Apr 2004, 03:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

No RIJ..I used to Though..I was an RVD Mark with an RVD username..lol..You can see I've changed since then..
Old 18 Apr 2004, 04:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK

I still haven't decided whether or not to watch this PPV. I kinda want to see Foley's match though.

I half expect La Resistance and Eugene/Regal to get involved in the Tajiri vs Coach match.

I also see Jericho winning his match but someone will join Christians little stable and they'll all beat on Jericho after the match.
Old 18 Apr 2004, 04:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Extreme.

^I was going to watch Backlash but Direct Tv went down so no more satalite for me
Old 18 Apr 2004, 04:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

They show the PPVs at the local movie theatre for $11.95 or something like that [with taxes of course].
Old 18 Apr 2004, 04:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I see Molly or Trish possibly intefering in the women's match. Victoria will win, of course!

Last edited by Monica; 18 Apr 2004 at 07:18 PM.
Monica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 06:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I won't be able to watch Backlash tonite because I didn't pay my cable bill
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 06:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

im glad i have free sateleite
-Tiga- is offline   Reply With Quote