ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What Wrestling Has Been Missing....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Apr 2004, 10:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default What Wrestling Has Been Missing....

So I just finished watching Raw that I had to tape, and I realized during the main event what wrestling in general has been missing.

Intensity.

The main event was so intense and I think because of that, the crowd was really into it. I know that some matches are intense, or some wrestlers are always intense, but this was the first 3 on 3 or 4 on 4 tag match where EVERY SINGLE competitor was intense. It seemed that everyone was working stiff and at a fast pace. Usually a match with the pace that this main event had tends to get sloppy and the 'realisticness' of it goes down dramatically. With this one, everyone worked great and I don't think I saw any botched spots. I think that if the majority of the WWE roster could somehow keep an intensity like this one had, then WWE might be able to turn the corner.

Thoughts...?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 01:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

As Max said it was a great crowd. Throughout the show (on TV) the crowd seemed into the whole show. But the mainevent was awesome. I don't know if the WWE can consistantly crank out six-man and eight-man tag matches with the 'citement that one had. It depends on who is in it.

Stick you have a point. If RAW and SD can produce matches like that the WWE wouldn't need to worry about ratings.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 01:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I MISSED IT! *cries in the corner*

GJGR
Old 18 Apr 2004, 12:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Well..I think The Pedigree Spot was half-way botched...And When Foley Backdropped HHH over the Top Rope...that didn't seem to flow well...but besides that...the match was excelent..I think the Wrestlers in the WWE base their intensity on the crowd...The More the crowd is into it,the more their adrnaline rises...and the more they want to preform..
Old 18 Apr 2004, 02:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

That was agreat match, probably one of the best Raw has done this year. I wasn't there but I could hear the crowd on tv, the crowd was really into it and when the crowd is into a match, than IMO it makes the match a whole lot better
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote