ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Austin Gone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2004, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Austin Gone

NoDQ.com > News > Breaking News: Steve Austin Gone From WWE
Posted by Niel Stephens on 04/16/2004 at 06:25 PM

The following is from WWE.com:

After months of negotiations, the WWE and Steve Austin have been unable to come to terms on a new contract and as a result have mutually agreed to part company.

Both parties have left the door open to work together again in the future and the WWE wishes Steve the very best in his future endeavors.
Old 16 Apr 2004, 06:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

WHAT THE FUCK!? no, Ston Cold's like my favorite, even though he kinda sucks now....

whatever, just another big name the WWE has lost...
Old 16 Apr 2004, 07:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Man this is such bullshit, yeah I know he can't wrestle anymore but seriously WTF?! Now yet another big name in the company has been thrown out the fuckin window, he and Vince could've negotiated a bit more about this before any termination could come but thats now the past sadly

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2004, 07:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Old 16 Apr 2004, 08:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Austin to Japan?

Big Update On Steve Austin's WWE Release
Story By: Matt Boone
April 16, 2004
Discuss This With Other Fans! [››]

Source: PWTorch.com

As we reported before, WWE.com posted an official message on their website confirming the release of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin from the active roster.

The core of the dispute between WWE and Austin's legal team, who began re-negotiating his contract recently was the rights to the "Stone Cold" nickname for non-WWE projects. As Austin saw it, he and his at-the-time wife came up with the name, and assumed it would be a professional courtesy from Vince McMahon after their years working together, that he use it freely.

Earlier this week there was some reports that said negotiations were starting to look brighter, but obviously that was just the eye of the hurricane, as WWE.com announced his release today.

Austin is considering working with Bill Goldberg in Japan in a match that could, and as they hope, will be marketed on U.S. PPV. Goldberg and Austin had always been friends, and had discussed such an idea a while ago, and only became better friends during Goldberg's run with WWE.

-----

Edit: Its Boone talking so take it the way you want.

Last edited by Dade; 16 Apr 2004 at 08:09 PM.
Dade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2004, 08:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Default Update from PWF

Even More On Austin's WWE Release
Story By: Ryan Clark
April 16, 2004
Discuss This With Other Fans! [››]

To update the Steve Austin situation even more, the two sides broke down today while trying to reach a contract settlement.

We have now been told that Austin has been in contact with Japan, specifically Pride in recent weeks. We can tell you that Steve was extremely close to reaching a deal with them earlier this week. Pride has pro wrestling events on 5/8, and again in July. The date being talked about for Austin was 5/8.

Goldberg will be working those shows as well.

------

Is this reliable or Clark another Boone?
Old 16 Apr 2004, 08:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road

If I were to say that about Boone (which I have numerous times), you'd savage me, Dade (like you do in other threads). Interesting.........

Anyways, Ryan Clark and Amish Petal are two of Boone's lackey's. They both work for hima nd his trash sites. If you scoff at Matt Boone, scoff at those two as well.

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2004, 08:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

I've never said I bought into net stories. I certainly dont by into your acid trips. I'm generating a discussion, not saying Boone was right. Clean your glasses.
Old 16 Apr 2004, 08:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Bye.

WWE can push some youngins with that TV time... OOHRAH...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2004, 09:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

FUCK YEAH!!!! Finally that no-selling spotlight whore is gone. FUCK YEAH! If Austin would not have turned into such shit and steal others' heat and not have been a selfish no-selling asshole, I'd be real upset.

But...FUCK YEAH!!! He's outta here!

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2004, 09:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

This really sucks IMO, yes he can't wrestle no more and yes he does take other peoples spotlight but it's a shame that the WWE and Austin couldn't negotiate on a contract. You must admit it will be different without having Austin around, I wouldn't be surprised that in a couple of months, fans will be wanting Austin back in the WWE.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2004, 09:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I was just growing to like him too....after like, 4 years.
Old 16 Apr 2004, 09:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

NA NA NAAA NAAAA!!!! NA NA NAAA NAAAA!!!! HEY HEY HEYYYYYY!!!! GOODBYYYEEEE!!!!!!

I thought it would already been said, but

Good to see him go. He is basically useless to the company in my opinion....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2004, 01:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Finally. He does nothing for RAW, IMO.

GJGR
Old 17 Apr 2004, 10:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm a little disappointed in this, actually.....just because another big name has gone, and no one is there to take his place......which leads to my thread in smarks that you should all go and take a look at.....(cheap plug)

regardless.....while he can't wrestle much anymore, I found his character entertaining when not taking up too much tv time.....

who knew that the last time we'd see him in a WWE ring was at WMXX?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote