ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

If You Could Fire One WWE Superstar...Who would it be,and why?..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2004, 03:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default If You Could Fire One WWE Superstar...Who would it be,and why?..

Alright,I know this thread has been done to death,but,here it is again...
Old 14 Apr 2004, 03:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Mark Henry.

He is useless and injury prone. And the WWE keeps giving him pushes when they should be giving other more deserving guys pushes.

That is my pick to fire ONE guy. I have plenty else I'd like to fire. Hey, Trips isn't one of them.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Jim Ross. For releasing Sean O'Haire.

GJGR
Old 14 Apr 2004, 04:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hard to point one out but give me a few minutes.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2004, 07:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

hardcore holly. hes a load of old mans arse

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2004, 09:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Torrie Wilson: You can find blondes at a dime or dozen. She adds nothing.
Old 15 Apr 2004, 10:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Rico, his whole gay thing is getting old now IMO, he has become nothing more than a jobber to Kane
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2004, 12:38 PM   #8 (permalink)

triplez is on a distinguished road
Default The Top Dog.

Vince McMahon because he seems to think the people want to see men beating up women, and people who have mental problems being portrayed as Eugene.
triplez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 04:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Yankee

Crossface is on a distinguished road

Mark Henry, Rodney Mack, and Jazz. They're useless. This is my pick to fire THREE WWE Superstars. Hey, at least Evolution isn't any of them!
Crossface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 04:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplez
Vince McMahon because he seems to think the people want to see men beating up women, and people who have mental problems being portrayed as Eugene.
Are you stupid? If it wasnt for Vince there would be no WWE. We should praise him for all the work he has done for Wrestling fans.

I would fire Maven. He is on heat but he doesnt even deserve to be there at all. All he can do are drop kicks. He is a useless jobber.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 05:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

JBL .... because he's a Nazi.

Seriously though .. they need to get rid of sopmeone like A-Train or Chuck Palumbo. I don't even see them around anymore.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jun 2004, 05:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Random thread bumping.

Fire Edge now!

Just because I don't like him.
Old 13 Jun 2004, 05:35 PM   #13 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

test he is boring and his big boot finisher sucks ass and hes always hurt
darkpimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2004, 02:37 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Mc
Random thread bumping.

Fire Edge now!

Just because I don't like him.
I agree......

FIRE EDGE!
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote