ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Backlash Predictions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Apr 2004, 11:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Backlash Predictions

Post your predictions here in this thread,I'll sticky it so everyone can get a chance to make their predictions.

Here are mine

World Championhip Triple Threat Match
Triple H vs HBK vs Chris Benoit
Winner-Benoit
It would be stupid to have Benoit lose in his hometown and I read that after the match Trips will be taking time off to film a movie

Hardcore Street Fight Match for the Intercontinental Championship
Cactus Jack vs Randy Orton
Winner-Orton
It would not make sense if Foley won and I'd like to see Orton feud with Benjamin and lose the belt to him

Handicap Match
Chris Jericho vs Christian and Trish
Winner-Jericho
I just don't see him jobbing to Trish

Edge vs Kane
Winner-Edge
He just came back and to have him lose his first match back would be stupid(besides I'm starting to like Edge )

Shelton Benjamin vs Ric Flair
Winner-Shelton
If he beat Trips twice on Raw then I'm sure they'll have him beat Flair

Lita vs Victoria
Winner-Victoria
I just don't really care for Lita and I wouldn't like seeing her with the belt

Tajiri vs Coach
Winner-Tajiri
As much I like Coach I don't want to see him beat Tajiri,he's an amazing athlete and deserves a better feud than this

Ok,those are mine,now make yours.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 11:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Winner-Benoit
It will be him or HBK..but i think the title is more credible to have beniot keep it and have the HBK feud with him keep going

Winner-Orton
self explanatory

Handicap Match
Winner-Jericho
Jericho, when christian turns face and turns on trish

Edge vs Kane
Winner-Edge
yep i agree

Winner-Flair
but only to set up a fued with Batista or Orton

Lita vs Victoria
Winner-Lita
She will fued with Trish

Tajiri vs Coach
Winner-Coach
after he brings in someone to help
Old 14 Apr 2004, 12:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Winner-No Idea
I have a "sinking" feeling about this one, because Time has proven over and over, that who ever gets the win on the last RAW before the PPV will lose at the PPV.(and last time I chick it was HBK & Benoit's team that won on RAW???)

Winner-Orton
this should be a good match, again Orton winning thisone makes him a real "Legend Killer" because he beat Mick Foley at his own game "Hardcore Matchs"

Handicap Match
Winner-Jericho
something might happen here with Trish causeing the lose for her team

Edge vs Kane
Winner-Edge

Winner-Flair
yes Mr.Benjamin beat HHH 2 times in a row, but he will lose to the Greatset World Champion of All Time.

Lita vs Victoria
Winner-Victoria
Trish might interfer and cost Lita the match.

Tajiri vs Coach
Winner-Tajiri

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 14 Apr 2004 at 04:38 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 01:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Winner-Benoit

Winner-Orton

Handicap Match
Winner-Jericho

Edge vs Kane
Winner-Edge

Winner-Shelton

Lita vs Victoria
Winner-Lita
I want Victoria to win much more, but Lita hasn't had it in years, so WWE will ovbiously side with her.

Tajiri vs Coach
Winner-Tajiri

GJGR
Old 14 Apr 2004, 10:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Winner-Benoit......I can't remember the slogan, but it's something like "the final chapter"......HHH and HBK get out of the title picture for a while.....

Winner-I really could see Foley winning this thing.....Orton hasn't had a clean loss in a long time, Foley is hugely popular.....if it weren't a title match.....Orton wins, and will go on to feud with Benjamin.....

Handicap Match
Winner-Jericho.....if they ever wanted to push Christian to a world title shot, this would be the time for him to win.....but I think Jericho is elevating his game.....

Edge vs Kane
Winner-Edge

Edge wins with a little interference in the form of lights going out and a *BONG*.....Edge gets the spear and the win.....there's a retirement match in the future for Kane/UT I believe.....Edge moves on to face Christian.....

Winner-Flair with interference by Batista.....Benjamin on to feud with Orton

Lita vs Victoria
Winner-Victoria.....it wouldn't make any sense for Lita to win.....

Tajiri vs Coach
Winner-Tajiri.....while most of us like Tajiri, he's been in crappy feuds for a while now.....this one will continue on, I'm afraid.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 11:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Winner-Benoit

Benoit will not lose in his hometown and scince HHH will be off doing a movie we will FINALLY see Cris Benoit in a singles fued (the REAL test to his title reign)

Winner-Orton

Foley is playing the putting over the young guy role and will lose . Orton stays red hot with a win here and moves on (thank god) hopefully to a singles fued with Benjamin (which played right could end with one of the best fueds of the year and skyrocket Benjamin up to main event stuatus for the long haul)

Handicap Match
Winner-No idea

I can see this one going either way. I don'tthink this fued will end any time soon so whoever wins there willbe some kind of new development in the storyline. A plain Jerico win will just killoff any heat for Christian/Trish so if he wins, it will have to be in such a way that it lets the story continue.

Edge vs Kane
Winner-Edge

Kane does the "job" again

Winner- Flair

Flair finds some way to cheat the win out and somehow this all leads into an Orton-Benjamin fued (hopefully)

Lita vs Victoria
Winner-don't care

Why do the women even have a WRESTLING belt? The WWE doesn't let the women wrestle very much.It all just turns into a cat fight in the end.

Tajiri vs Coach
Winner-Tajiri

Serious misuse of talent. Tajiri shouldbe on SD where he is accually usefull.

My Teams

Last edited by Wolf; 14 Apr 2004 at 11:03 AM.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 11:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

I can see a Christian-Edge fued in the near future and then a possiblereformation of their Tag team scince the division is SERIOUSLY depleted of talent with chemistry. I don't see a world title run for Christian though. He just doesn't have the character type that makes for a good, beleivable champ. He would need to be more a serious guy to do that and that is just not what he is good at. I would like tosee him as champone day, but not with his current chracter personality (i would like to use the word gimick but it really isn't a gimick is it?)

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 11:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Winner-Benoit
I'm sure benoit will win this one. Trips and HBK need to get oof the damn spotlight PLEASE!

Winner-Cactus Jack
I sincerely think Orton won't win this one due to the fact that he is a rookie here. I like Orton and all but I don't see him winning this type of match

Handicap Match
Winner-Either one but probably by DQ.
These thre athletes have a possible good feud in the horizon so I think it would surface right about now.

Edge vs Kane
Winner-Edge
No Need for Explanation

Winner-Not sure here

Lita vs Victoria
Winner-Victoria
Lita is out already so I don't see her with a title anytime soon.

Tajiri vs Coach
Winner-Tajiri
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 11:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Winner-Benoit

Winner-Orton

Handicap Match
Winner-Trish/Christian
Trish pins Jericho

Edge vs Kane
Winner-Edge

Winner-Shelton

Lita vs Victoria
Winner-Victoria

Tajiri vs Coach
Winner-Coach
Old 14 Apr 2004, 12:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

World Championship Triple Threat Match
HHH vs. HBK vs. Benoit
winner: Benoit

Cactus Jack vs. Randy Ortan
winner: Randy Ortan

Handicap Match
Y2J vs. Christian and Trish
winner: Y2J

Edge vs. Kane
winner: Edge(even though I would like for Kane to win but I know it isn't going to happen)

Shelton Benjamin vs. Ric Flair
winner: Flair(I think Evolution will get involved)

Lita vs. Victoria
winner:Victoria

Tajiri vs. Coack
winner: Tajiri
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 02:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Winner-Benoit
HBOld is washed up... HHH is filming a movie... and a 1 month title reign makes no sense.

Winner-Orton
Jack loses... and is off TV for a few months probably...

Handicap Match
Winner-Jericho
I don't really care tho..

Edge vs Kane
Winner-Edge
Kane Should win this...

Winner-Flair
He will win it Via interference by Batista or Orton. Orton interference is more likely, to set up an IC title fued.

Lita vs Victoria
Winner-Victoria
Don't care...

Tajiri vs Coach
Winner-Tajiri
Don't care...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 02:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

World Heavyweight Championship Triple Threat Match
Winner - Benoit

Anything other than a Benoit victory is stupid. HBK is old and a spotlight hog and Trips is going to film a movie.

Winner - Orton

It should be Mankind vs. Orton. Mankind is the only gimmick I liked of Foley's. It is obvious why Orton should win. I do have a weird feeling the WWE fucks this up and has Foley win.

Handicap Match
Winner - Christian

I think the WWE is going to continue this fued between Jericho and Christian/Trish.

Edge vs Kane
Winner - Edge

Edge wins. He should be making his return match against someone else. Kane will be playing the role of jobber/bitch again. He's been the monster gimmick since the day after WMXX, so the WWE feels that it is time for him to play bitch again. Even if there is interference, a monster should not be able to be put away with just a spear.

Winner - Flair

Mr. Benjamin will have to job. I doubt it will be clean. Sucks for Benji, but Flair may be in need of a singles victory. I like how Mr. Benjamin decked Flair last week as Flair opened the door. I thought it was great.

Lita vs Victoria
Winner - Victoria

Making Lita the champ is fucking stupid. Victoria is more talented and, what counts the most to the WWE, better looking. Why is the Women's champ on Heat and Lita on RAW?

Tajiri vs Coach
Winner - Coach

The WWE fucks up again. This is the only thing they have for Tajiri on RAW. So they will continue it.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2004, 10:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Winner-Benoit

Winner-Orton

Handicap Match
Winner-Jericho, Trish taps out

Edge vs Kane
Winner-Edge

Winner-Shelton

Lita vs Victoria
Winner-Victoria

Tajiri vs Coach
Winner-Coach
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 07:41 AM   #14 (permalink)

baldrock is on a distinguished road

World Title Triple Threat
Benoit v. Michaels v. Triple H
Winner: Michaels as WWE want to turn him heel and there will be no bigger opportunity than this, though i do want Benoit to win

Intercontinental Streetfight
Cactus v. Orton
Winner: Orton as i can't see Foley with the IC title. Also a win for Orton might push him to main event status

Edge v. Kane
Winner: Edge by DQ when Kane goes mental after Edge won't lose

Women's Title
Lita v. Victoria
Winner: Lita for obvious reasons

Tajiri v. Coach
Winner: Tajiri to end this crappy fued

Benjamin v. Flair
Winner: Benjamin cause i can't stand flair after what he said about Foley

Jericho v. Christian/Trish
Winner: Trish gets Y2J in walls of jericho after Christian hits him with a chair - the referee calls for the bell, effectively screwing Chris Jericho
baldrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Apr 2004, 04:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Winner-Benoit

Winner-Orton

Handicap Match
Winner-Jericho

Edge vs Kane
Winner-Kane