ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Just wondering, what happened to Shaniqua?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Apr 2004, 04:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold
Default Just wondering, what happened to Shaniqua?

..cuz shes not on wwedivas.com anymore and she wasnt a part of the photo shoot for the swimsuit edition that came out.............
Old 13 Apr 2004, 04:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I believe that she has been sent to OVW with the intent of making her an actual wrestler.....her last appearance was at NWO with the Bashem's.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 05:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

^yeah, Rikishi sat on her or something to get her "injured" but she went back to OVW like oeo said.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 05:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

ooooh ok thanks guys.....btw RIJ...i swear chris benoit looks really hot in ur avatar and banner
Old 13 Apr 2004, 05:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Man, why the fuck did they do that? I know they want her to be better, but they totally fuckin killed the Bashams. She didn't make them, but with her there as the dominatrix manager, and them wearing all the leather n shit, they had personality. Now that they sent her off to OVW, they have become generic and I don't care about them at all
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2004, 06:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^Agreed...She gave the Bashams a Little character...that something they needed to maybe make it farther in the tag division..I mean..It's notl ike She Wrestled that much anyway..She's on SD..where there are bascally no good Diva Wrestlers Anyway..
Old 17 Apr 2004, 06:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Maybe she will come back in the near future and either go back with the bashams or start to wrestle, maybe she should go to Raw and be in the womens division
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Apr 2004, 11:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I think she should stay on Smackdown and help build the women's division there. Raw already has too many women, and they don't know what to do with some of the ones they got.