ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Benoit after Backlash

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Apr 2004, 12:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Minnesota Wrecking Crew

Jaden is on a distinguished road
Default Benoit after Backlash

Assuming he retains the title, which he should, with HHH leaving for a movie role. Who steps up to assume the role of the challenger?

KANE: Monster heel with really nothing to do right now. Why not? I think he's at least earned the right for the program, if not the title itself.

Y2J: A face vs face fued? I don't think the crowd would go for this, as they would turn on one of them, most likely Benoit because Jericho is really hot right now.

HBK: Heel turn, or a face vs face?

ORTON: If he drops the IC title to Foley, and assumes the leadership role of Evolution in HHH's absence.

CHRISTIAN; Is he really ready for this?

FLAIR: Can they really put him in a the lead role again?

Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 01:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

kane, orton, or Y2J would be best IMO

kane because...what else does he have to do? squash more cruiserweights? kane held the title for what, one day before? he would be ok for this role

orton because....this is only if he drops the title to foley, which i doubt. hes alot like triple h, hes got the attitude, and hes good in the ring. i think that orton could contend for the title, but benoit would win.

Y2J because....he deserves it. lets say, he pins trish, so that saga is over. so, the RAW after backlash, benoit comes out and brags about keeping the championship, Y2J interupts and is all like "since i beat the slut and the CLB...the next thing is....the world.....heavyweight......championship". and then its started
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 01:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I would say Kane or Y2J

Kane because he is overdue for the championship IMO, he was only champion for 24 hours and hasen't won the belt since. Also it would be a heel vs. face scenario and the fans won't have any problems booing Kane and cheering on Benoit. Also this would be great for Kane's career.

Y2J because he is also overdue and should get back in the title hunt. Jericho was a great champion IMO and it would be great to have him as champion again. Like I said for Kane this will also do good for Jericho's career.

I don't think Randy Ortan should be champ because right now it's too soon. I would say give him another year untill you put him in the title hunt, than he should be champion but right now I think it's to soon
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 02:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

He should go up against Kane now.... as a punishment from the Bisch or something...

Then Steiner should be coming back from injury... and he should do it with a bang... 1 month fued with Benoit...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 03:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Kane? It won't work. He is going to job Edge. Lets say he is put into a fued with Benoit. He will job again. Kane has to get a new gimmick before challenging for the title. He lost to a "deadman", okay that is understandable. But he is going to have to job to Edge, someone that is human and in his first match in over a year. Kane will have no cred. if put into a title fued.

Y2J, no. Benoit will become a heel. WWE doesn't want that.

Christian, maybe. He was plenty of heat. But, he would have to be "done" with Jericho.

HBK, definately. Turn him heel and have him fued with Benoit. They can put up a great match an hopefully with an HBK loss, it will finally take him out of the title picture.

EVO, any member EVO could fued with Benoit.

Notice, I have Benoit as champ. That is how it should stay.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 05:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmm....my thoughts.

HBK? No. He's been in the main event for what, a year? What the fuck has he done to deserve getting so many title shots? He hasn't lost by pinfall, but he still hasn't won either, so he needs get the fuck out of the spotlight. I'm so sick of him whoring it.

Kane? No. He barely beat Shane O Mac. He got beat by the Undertaker. His gimmick is all inconsistent. Monster, jobber, monster, jobber, monster, jobber. He can't put on any kind of quality match. Benoit vs Kane would fuckin suck

Y2J? Yes. They would be able to put together a great feud and a great string of matches. I think with Y2J's mic presence, and Benoit's in ring ability, they coul dhave a classic feud. Y2J has been dull in the ring for a while, and a few matches against Benoit might get him out of that rut. I don't care if it's face vs face, they could be great working together. If the fans booed Benoit because Jericho is so hot, then so be it. A vicious heel Benoit could be great.

Orton? Perhaps. He could beat Foley and retain the title, and still start a program with Benoit. Benoit is making a speech about how he did it again and once again overcame all the odds. He says he put H on the shelf (since you said he's goin to make a movie), and then out comes Orton to defend his leader. Somewhere along the way, Orton attacks Benoit and cost him a match, so Benoit returns the favor in an Orton title defense, causing him to lose the title. After that, Orton then sets his sights on Benoit and his title.

Batista could also be pushed up to the main event against Benoit and it would work well. Same scenario minus the IC title.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 05:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Y2J would probably work the best program with Benoit.....if they put his style against Kane, that would be quite possibly the worst looking match of all time.....

HBK is about to get out, I believe.....this pushes one man to the forefront that you guys haven't said.....yes, he's just coming back....but they've pushed him, and now he's gonna probably go over Kane.....EDGE will be the next program for Chris Benoit, imo.....and EDGE will be the next champion.....it'll be EDGE that HHH beats for the title when he gets back.....

so, just in case Kane wins on Sunday, this is all moot.....but it's gonna be EDGE.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2004, 06:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Y2J:Well...maybe...The WWE could go Face/Face..but Y2J would have a lot more fan support..IMO..It could be a classic Feud...

Kane:No Way,He's going to Job to Edge...plain and simple..

HBK: Possible,But I hope Not..Assuming Benoit wins at Backlash..Shawn would have failed twice in both title matches..And I don't want to see a third..

I agree with Oeo,Edge is one of the best possibilities....and Probably will be World Champion soon enough..
Old 15 Apr 2004, 10:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Chris Benoit is going to do what all jobbers do after laying down for the game...

Hes going to host WWe "whatever the next event is?" from the world. Or maybe he will main event HEAT??? hmmm

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Apr 2004, 04:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

For the time being, Batista is the perfect man.
HHH will be gone.
Y2J to continue the slut program.
Orton retaining the IC title.
HBK lost lost lose.
Kane inconsistent.
Edge has just recovered.

From what I read, Benoit had a main-event match against Batista at a house show, and WWE officials were very happy at Batista's in ring work (Benoit's too of course). A;though Batista lost the match, the feud is worth it, instead of seeing same old feuds over and over and all over again.

The Deacon is the man.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote