ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

elimination chamber and hell in the cell.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Apr 2004, 12:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road
Default elimination chamber and hell in the cell.

each brand should have one of these as its annual special ppv title match.

id keep elimination chamber as the RAW event, but *maybe* starting with 3 guys instead of 4, making it a 7 man match.

hell in a cell, can be the smackdown special event, but to make it as interesting as elimination chamber, how about having it as an 6-man iron man match. (maybe not for a full hour, but 45 minutes perhaps (?)

most falls after the time limit wins the belt .

i think these would be cool ideas to revitalize wwe payperviews, and stop them always looking like extended episodes of rw and sd.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2004, 02:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Quote:
id keep elimination chamber as the RAW event, but *maybe* starting with 3 guys instead of 4, making it a 7 man match.
^ I don't get this???

The Elimination Chamber match is a 6 man match. they start with 2 in the ring, and the other 4 are in "chambers", every couple of minutes one of the "chambers" opens and so - on.

but I like your Idea, keep The Elimination Chamber as a RAW special event "match", and Hell in the Cell as a Smack Down special event "match".

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 10 Apr 2004 at 02:16 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2004, 03:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Tin Man, if you worked for WWE it wouldn't be so predictable, boring, and stale. I like your idea very much.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2004, 03:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

good idea man, I agree that the Elimination Chamber should be on Raw and the HITC should be on SD. The WWE should hire you as part of creative
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2004, 05:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

I love the hell in a cell idea,man your great!
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2004, 06:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

The Elimination Chamber should stay a RAW Exclusive but The Hell in a Cell, Maybe it should stay a neutral and have the SmackDown! Team come up with some new style of high profile match, They are a imaginative Bunch, after all they made Billy and Chuck a Gay Couple?

Hmmmmm Maybe some sort of War Games rip off or maybe WW3 again.
Old 11 Apr 2004, 12:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

maybe they can rip off the ultimate X match lol...but i agree with tin man on the chamber staying on raw
Old 11 Apr 2004, 07:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez

This is a very good idea considering in the hell in a cell the first person to pin wins it is almost boring but now this one is better

The elimination Chamber- It should start out with 3 people and then keep building up until it hits 7. these are great ideas
Alex Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2004, 07:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

7 man elimination chamber match at Bad Blood???
If it were to start with Benoit, HHH and HBK... You can just imagine the commentary and if Backlash has a really good match... This would be great way to start the match

As for 6 man HIAC most pins win... Its definately original... But there is something about it that doesnt seem right.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2004, 06:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I guess the only hope they have against the Elimination Chamber is a Elimination Style Armageddon Hell In A Cell (Famous for the 6 Man Hell in a Cell at Armageddgon PPV a few years ago)
Old 12 Apr 2004, 09:47 PM   #11 (permalink)

Fluxion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Fluxion Send a message via AIM to Fluxion Send a message via MSN to Fluxion

I agree keeping the two specialty matches to their respective brands, but I don't think using them annually is the right thing to do. It could get old fast. Maybe 1.5-2 years at a time. Or have 1 match 1 year then do a switch type thing.

R.I.P. Brian - You'll be missed.
Fluxion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 06:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

some people think that once a year is too much. but i think that wwe will probably use those things AT LEAST every 12 months, if not more often. by only using those gimmicks once a year at a certain time.(different times of the year for each brandl) it makes it seem like a special event.

i think the iron man 6-man hiac would work on sd, as they have grapplers like eddy and rvd who can work a long time pluis, guys like rvd and angle whove done long matchres too

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote