ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE Planning on cancelling confidential

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2004, 07:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default WWE Planning on cancelling confidential

Credit: Gerweck.net

It appears that "Confidential" with Mean Gene Okerlund on the Spike network with be cancelled in the coming weeks. No word on what WWE programming will replace the show.

_______
well that fucking sucks. It's one of my favourite shows to watch that involves WWE. Now i really don't care if Canada gets rid of Spike tv or not.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2004, 07:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i guess hey are running out of stuff t fill the show with.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2004, 09:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Or ECW returns...

Over here, Confidential is on at about 2am so I've never seen it, apart from the odd clip WWE would put up on their site, but it does pretty good. ECW is better...even if it will be a watered down WWE version.

GJGR
Old 09 Apr 2004, 10:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Probably Spike TV got tired of their 0.2 in raitings the program gets. Even MXC has better raitings and they do more reruns than Star trek
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2004, 10:38 AM   #5 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

That would be sweet,if they put ECW on!
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2004, 11:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

That kinda sucks. I usually watched it every saturday. I hope they replace it with ECW though.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2004, 01:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Meh...I liked the show,I hope Mean Gene stays with the WWE in some form..
Old 09 Apr 2004, 02:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

that was one of my favorite shows, actually. i hope ECW returns very soon after they cancel it.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2004, 02:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I liked that show. You got to see another side of the superstars. I just hope they put something good in that spot.
Old 09 Apr 2004, 09:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I liked the show, it was good to see Mean Gene on tv, hopefully he will do something else for the WWE now.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Apr 2004, 06:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't get Confidental Here, sounds fairly decent but hopefully they find something for Mean Gene, Hey they treat their wCw employees with Respect these days eh?

oh well...

I'll get over it somehow.
Old 12 Apr 2004, 09:50 PM   #12 (permalink)

Fluxion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Fluxion Send a message via AIM to Fluxion Send a message via MSN to Fluxion

Even if they don't fill the spot, I don't see any problem with the cancelation. Possibilities are the costing isn't worth wasting the money on when the ratings aren't to high. Also they probably have ran out of ideas and things to put on the show. Kind of sucks but as long as they keep money and business it's for the better.

R.I.P. Brian - You'll be missed.
Fluxion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 12:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Quote:
A promo for a new show called "WWE Experience" was plugged as debuting on May 2nd.
^ so I am just guessing this show will take Confidental's spot???

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 08:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN(RAVEN)
^ so I am just guessing this show will take Confidental's spot???
Maybe so, but its no garuantee yet that this show will be any better than Confidential or match up to its quality.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 09:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I'm just hoping here, dreaming really, but I think it would be good if they showed some "classic matches". In other words full showings of old matches (anything 5 years or older).
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote