ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Cruiserweight Division Fans....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2004, 07:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Cruiserweight Division Fans....

Do you think it was a fair trade to have lost Tajiri to acquire the talent of Spike Dudley. Do you think that the Division has just gone down a notch as far as compitition or was losing someone like Tajiri no big deal.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2004, 07:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

To Answer the first question...No,Tajiri for Spike Dudley,is certainly not a fair trade..Now,Is it a Big Deal?...Probably not,The Cruiserweight division is still pretty stacked with talent,and I don't think the fans were really that interested in Tajiri..
Old 07 Apr 2004, 07:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I think it was a jip to SD! just as basically every other draft pick and trade was

Spike is garbage, and I don't give a shit about watching him. He sucks, his moveset sucks, his mic skills suck, his look sucks, etc. Tajiri got dealt a shitty hand. He could wrestle against guys his own weight and have matches his own pace, and now he has no one to feud with except coach or be squashed WWE makes some of the dumbest moves sometimes.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2004, 10:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

spike sucks ass. and tajiri is 3rd favorite cruiserweight (shannon moore, ultimo). i dont think its a bad thing for SD, as the fans didnt seem to care about him. they react like crazy for spike though. so, i think it was a good trade, actually.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote