ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Foley v. Orton.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2004, 06:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Foley v. Orton.....

So what do think, is it gonna be a good hardkore match title match? Is it gonna look forced and who exactly do you want to come out of this match as the IC champ and the winner......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2004, 07:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I think it would have been better sayyyyy amonth ago at WrestleMania What was rushed was Rock bein added to the match and it being a handicap match. I look forward to this match, and I look forward to Randy Orton once again furthering his Legend Killer gimmick, this time in a one on one match in Foley's natural habitat of it bein hardkore...with a K (little Tech N9ne reference ). I think that Orton will perform pretty well and prove he's tough in bein able to hang with the hardcore legend
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2004, 09:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Orton should win. Foley isn't a full-time competitor, so putting the IC belt on him would be dumb.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2004, 11:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

This fued has benn drawn out too thin and peaked about WM. It should have ended there with a 1 on 1 match. Unfortunantly, they decided to add rock and dampen the match. Also they made a huge mistake adding the IC title too the picture. This take away the suspence. It would be idiotic too put the title on Foley so we know they won't do it. If they try to suprise and give foley the win the match will still be crap, because foley doesn't deserve the title. They should have just kept it a non-title match and they should have done it LAST MONTH.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2004, 01:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

As everyone obviously knows..The Match should of taken place at WM..Orton is obviously going to come out on top..Because of the IC title Stipulation..I look for it to be a good hardcore match,nothing extraordinary,and I'll probably download it,since I won't be ordering Backlash..
Old 09 Apr 2004, 06:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

It shouyld've ended a long long time ago, This has drawn out too much time on RAW, probably the reason we don't see that much of Lance Storm or Cade. Hopefully Foley loses and Well can get on with the Future, Foley I love the guy but you gotta know when your time is up and I guess Foley didn't need to comeback.....
Old 13 Apr 2004, 01:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i expect it will be a slow match, with both guuys bleeding for cheap reactions, and more emphasis being placed on teasing the big spots, rather than the spots them selves.

the psycology of the match will be based around the suspense of something nasty happening, but i doubt it will.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 01:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Randy Ortan will definately win this match at Backlash because of the IC stipulation. I doubt that they are going to put the belt around Mick Foley. They should of kept it a nontitle match so there can be more suspense to it. The match would of fitten in well at WMXX, but they added Rock to it and messed it all up. It should be a good match though, maybe we could see classic hardcore Mick Foley
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 11:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I don't see Foley because of the IC Title being on the line,after Orton wins this match I'd like to see him have a feud with Shelton Benjamin and lose the title to Shelton,I think that would be awesome.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 06:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

This match should be good IMO. Probably a bloody ending to it. Orton is definetly going to win because the WWE wouldn't give the belt to Foley because he doesn't ever participate in the ring. This match should have happened at WMXX or even before that.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2004, 06:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

it didnt happen at wm, because they wanted to extensd the feud.

i expect a batista run in will end the match.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 15 Apr 2004, 10:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

All I know is, if anybody thinks that this match is going to be anything like any of the previous Catus Jack matches, they're kidding themselves. 1. Foley isn't dumb enough or able to take high risk bumps like he's don't so many times in the past. 2. Even if Foley agreed to actually go out and have one of his trade mark bloody, thumb tack matches, I seriously don't believe for a second that the WWE or Orton would want to go through with it. And because of those reasons, I think that their match is going to be hella boring.

And I also agree with some of the other people that the Orton Foley match should have gone down at WM. Actually, I thought it would have made more sense to have done something like, Benoit, HBK, Foley, and The Rock VS Evolution in some sort of tag-team elimination match with all the titles on the line. I think something like that would have brought a lot more spice to WM imo.

Last edited by Jim Ross; 15 Apr 2004 at 10:34 PM.
Jim Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Apr 2004, 05:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

you dont plug a feud for 8 months just to blow it off at one ppv.

a batista run in will end the match , which i think will mainly involve lazy short cuts

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER