ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Johnny Nitro......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2004, 07:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Johnny Nitro......

What do you think of him. Does he seem like he has a nice future in the WWE? Is he entertaining and fun to watch or do you think that the other TE3 winner should have gottent the spotlight.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2004, 08:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

So far I'm likin his character. He's changed his name a few times, and I expect a few more name changes to be in store for the future. Before I really make a dtermination if I like him or not, I would have to see him perform in the ring a few times, see how he is in there.

Also, this is just my opinion and my opinion alone and haven't read it anywhere, since i don't read all that sppiler garbage. I see him possibly joining Evolution in a few weeks. He's in good with The Bisch, and he's reffed a few matches biasedly towards Evo. Last week, he took the barbed bat from Foley, probably knowing in advance that Trips would have Sledgey. If he does join, he could probably tag with Batista, and then Flair could really step out of the ring and become more of the manager who accompanies all the wrestlers to the ring and tries to interfere. Of course, this is too good of an idea for WWE to actually use, soooo
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2004, 10:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I like that idea, Stick. I would love to see it happen. I have seen a few matches of his from ovw, and in those matches he looked pretty solid, imo. Hopefully when he wrestles he will do his standing shooting star press, it's sweet!

They should either have the other TE3 winner, Matt on Smackdown and fued with Noble or someone or have him come to Raw and go after Johnny Nitro. They were a tag team in OVW and then they broke up. He could come after him for revenge, I guess?
Old 08 Apr 2004, 11:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

I watched Tough Enough when he did the standing shooting star press. Ivory said some shit about never seeing it before and it being the most amazing thing ever.

I download a couple backyard wrestling clips, hell even in NWA-TNA, plenty of people can do it. Much better than he can in fact. Some do running ones for fucks sake.

That always pissed me off about Jon. But whatever, hopefully they do something better with him than being a half assed unexplained assistant to Bischoff or shifty ref ala. Nick Patrick type role.
Old 09 Apr 2004, 12:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

His role right now is a good way for him to be brought in..He's slowly getting built up as a heel..Now,We Still Haven't seen him wrestle a match on RAW..so before anything happens with him,We Have to see that..But Stick's Idea is pretty good..
Old 09 Apr 2004, 06:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

We had a thread a little far back that we thought it would be funny if he kept changing his name.....

Strange how I remember that, I might go find it.....