ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Greatest Wrestler of ALL TIME RIC FLAIR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2004, 01:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default The Greatest Wrestler of ALL TIME RIC FLAIR

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It is official Ric Flair is now the Greatest Wrestler of All Time here at PWF..thanks for voting everyone and look for the Greatest Tag Team of All Time Tourney tonight!
Old 07 Apr 2004, 03:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I voted in probably 3/4 of the threads...and I'd like to say it was fun...that was a good idea for whoever came up with it (i dont know if it was u DC)...but yeah, Ric Flair is the greatest of all time, I had a feeling he would win it....
Old 07 Apr 2004, 03:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I forgot about that voting thing after...the first day...I didn't even notice the forum...

GJGR
Old 07 Apr 2004, 04:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

I voted in most of the threads "I think I voted in all of them"

but I did not post why I voted for "this" guy over "that" guy most of the time.

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 07 Apr 2004 at 04:16 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2004, 07:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Flair is an alright choice...Do I think he's the absolute best of all-time?..Probably not...But I had fun voting,and hope the tag tourney goes just as well..
Old 07 Apr 2004, 07:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

yes, excellent job with the tourney, DC.....

darned if I thought Flair would be the overall winner when we started, though.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2004, 03:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default yo

hes far from the best, but he did win it here on PWF though!
The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2004, 04:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^OK then... who is the best in your opinion?
*predicts bret hart*
Old 08 Apr 2004, 10:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i told you he would win i was voting for awhile, then i just forgot to
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2004, 06:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

I said Stone cold,oh well...i had fun voting, and the Tag team will be just as fun
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2004, 04:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
In Todd We Trust

The Return OfSP Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
^OK then... who is the best in your opinion?
*predicts bret hart*
of course nice guess
The Return OfSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2004, 06:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Macho Was Robbed, My Ass Austin is better, Fuck that!
Old 09 Apr 2004, 10:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It was a good tourney, and it looks like the tag team tourney is doing just as well
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote