ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

*Spoilers* SD Tapings From San Antonio, Texas.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2004, 08:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *Spoilers* SD Tapings From San Antonio, Texas.

Credit: wrestlingobserver.com

SMACKDOWN!-

Recap of the Angle Great American Award series from last week.

Tonight–RVD/Booker vs Charlie Haas & Big Show.

JBL out in his limo to HYOOGE heat. Same basic thing he’s been saying. Talks about his $1000 hat. Offers $1000 to any fan that can wax the hood of his limo in 60 secs. Pulls a fan out the crowd wearing the Scarface/Latino Heat shirt. “Enrique” (Bradshaw says he should change it to Ricky) is almost done with 10 sec to spare when JBL squirts more wax on the hood. Needless to say JBL is not Ted Dibiasse so the money stayed with him.

Dudley Boys b. Scotty/Rikishi (non-title)- I missed alot of this b/c my friend I were debating how to repackage the Worm & the Ass. Scotty goes for the W.O.R.M., D-Von says nope, 3D for the pin, I’m happy. Dudleys look like they want the titles.

Angle with Charlie backstage. I don’t remeber much, but I know I enjoyed it.

Chavos Jr & Sr on the big screen for more quick heat. Chavito says the Spurs will lose to the Lakers in the playoffs. Lakers Suck & Go Spurs Go chants insue. I love this town.

Chavo (w/ Sr) b. Jamie Noble. Good match, but quick. Chavo gets the pin using the ropes. I just don’t get the Chavo/Nunzio match.

Theodore Long talks to Shannon Moore, Orlando Jordan & Spike in the back. Says he wants to rep somebody with the body of a guy like OJ…Playa’s Card. The face of Shannon…Playa’s card. And the complete opposite of Spike. This leads to Spike challenging Teddy to a match later.

Booker & RVD talk in the back. RVD says the were RAW tag champs. Wants to know why Booker is acting the way he is. Booker says this is the SMACKDOWN Booker, not the RAW Booker. RVD says they can still be best buddies and can win the SD Tag Titles. Booker say aight, but I somehow don’t believe him.

John Cena b. Danny Basham (w/Doug) non-title. Danny changed his tights since Velocity and now he and his brother are wearing purple velvet looking ones. Cena comes out the by far the biggest pop of the night in a George Gervin throwback. Damn good rap tonight. Solid match. My friend and argued through it what kind of man you have to be to wear purple velvet tights. Bashams tried to pull a switch, but Cena had none of it. FU for the pin.

Haas/Show b. Basically just RVD, but Booker was there. Rob worked the entire match as Booker was always away from the corner so tag could be made. Book eventually just said enough of this and headed up the ramp motioning for Rob to follow. Rob stayed. Haas was in most of time. Show came in to choke slam RVD and Charlie got the pin. In a “moments ago” moment, Booker came back down to the ring, looked at Rob & left again. Rob looked pissed.

T-Shirt guy is out. Big pop when the crowd thinks he is shooting Cena baseball tees. Heat when they realize they’re getting Brock leftovers.

RVD is bacstage with Kurt. Kurt denies knowing anything about Booker’s unscupulous plan. Says we’ll get Booker vs RVD next week.

Rene Dupre (w/Fifi) b. Orlando “No offense” Jordan- Some heat for Rene and “The Dance”.

Kurt is backstage preparing the trophy for the ceremony when Eddy comes in. Some very funny stuff here ending with Kurt giving Eddy the night off and to “Get out of my office, get out of the building, get out of the city”. Crowd was not happy.

Teddy Long (in sparring gear) is out to face Spike (with no shirt). Teddy says Spike needs a warmup. Out comes the Bull. Beats on Spike for a while. At one point I swear he trhew him 15 feet in the air to then slam him down on the mat. Of course Spike takes a licking and then hits the Acid Drop for the pin. Mark Jindrak runs in and massacres Spike with his new finisher. Teddy lays a couple of boots to Spike and then jumps in Jindrak’s arms. I guess he’s the new member of the Playa’s Club.

Ring crew out with the red carpet and trophy under a veil for the Award Ceremony.

Angle out. YOU SUCK!, then WHAT?!s galore (Damn you Steve Austin). Cena out to another huge pop. Haas out. Booker out to many boos. Show out. JBL out to much less heat than before. Kurt announces that Cena won the audience poll (on the creen the showed him with like 200,000+ more votes than anybody else) and so he is the…JBL say wait. He shows a video from last night of him at “the border”. Talks about illegal Mexicans coming into the US and tuining the economy, healthcare, the welfare system & taxes for all of us hardworking Americans. He says he’ll put a stop to. He shines a light on a bunch of “illegal” immigrants (including Rudy Boy Gonzales) and “chases” them back to Mexico. Kurt loves this and awards the trophy & #1 contendership to JBL. He thens unveils the trophy to reveal that Eddy has stolen the trophy and replaced it with a trophy of his own design with a picture of himself…good stuff. Angle & John call out Eddy, knowing of course that he didn’t leave. Eddy comes out in a lowider with the trophy on its hood. Big pop, but not as big as Cena’s whcih surprised me. He walks to the ring and threatens to smash the trophy on JBL’s limo. Angle says if he does that he’ll be stripped of the title. He gets in the ring, talks a little, breaks one of the wings off the eagle, hits JBL in the gut with trophy & then clears the ring of both guys. He gets a chair from the timekeeper’s table and threatens to smash the trophy with it. Kurt tells him he better not, but of course he does. I think this is were the show will end. Kurt goes to the back, Bradshaw takes of his coat and he & Eddy have a small in the ring. Eddy kicks him out, then chases him to the back. 10 seconds later Booker back out and heads to the ring with Brian Hebner. He talks about all his championships (which are pretty damn impressive) and talks about being desrespected by all the SD guys when he arrived. He calls out any SD guy. I’d read about all the house shows, but I’d never seen the Undertaker live so what happened next was pretty awesome. ‘Taker comes out with a loooooooong PPV style entrance. Once in the ring Booker talks trash for a few minutes. Then he hits Taker with 6 punches, Taker goes for the Chokeslam, Booker kicks him to get out of it, runs at Taker, Tombstone for the 1-2-3. Crowd went home failry happy.

Sorry for the long report, but I think that was all of it. Overall a good show that I think should holdup on TV thursday.

Biggest Pops-

Cena
Eddy (fairly close second)
Rey
T-Shirt Guy

Most Heat-
JBL
Kurt
T-Shirt Guy after the Brock shirts were discovered
__________-

Not a bad sounding show. But why do the WWE Keep undertaker Till After the taping?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2004, 01:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I Don't why they don't put Taker On TV.....makes no sense...anyways..show sounded alright...
Old 07 Apr 2004, 02:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Benoit Mark

RuMan is on a distinguished road

Taker not appearing on TV again?!?!

I am really getting sick of that, if he is supposed to be the top player on SD!, shouldnt they at least put him on the damn show?

join now: http://www.kashforums.uni.cc/Forum/
RuMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 01:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

well fuck my gran and pickle her teeth! isnt this last weeks spoilrs?

but i tell yee whaaaaaat, i wonder what will happen with the angle/big show feud.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 02:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im upset that there not putting Taker on SD again this week, show sounds alright though
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Apr 2004, 01:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

they killed kurt angle

taker!!!
SC is offline   Reply With Quote