ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Austin (spoiler if you didn't see Raw)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Apr 2004, 08:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Austin (spoiler if you didn't see Raw)

Steve Austin did not appear on Raw last night and the reason was that the WWE opted to not write him in the show. It appears that Austin and Vince McMahon are once again having problems, and the situation has the potential to become serious. The problem may have something to do with Austins recent domestic troubles

We will have more on this story as details become available

credit: PWIinsider.com

Any thoughts on this, if Austin and Vince don't work out there problems than Austin may be done with the WWE
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 09:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

He'll walk out again, then come back and be hailed as the greatest WWE superstar ever, ride his putt-putt mobile, drink beer, flip off the crowd, get pissed, and then start this process over again.

The WWE is setting a bad example by continuning to tolerate Austin's antics and piss-poor attitude.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 11:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Dave Scherer reported tonight on pwinsider.com that Steve Austin's career with the WWE may be over.

Scherer reports that Austin and his attorney are in the midst of a contract renegotiation and that a meeting with Vince McMahon turned ugly on Friday when Austin's lawyer tried to play hardball and McMahon resisted.

Austin may not have picked the best time to make such a move because 1Wrestling sources have told us the company is irate at recent reports that he is accused of domestic violence against his live-in girlfriend Tess Broussard.

Austin did not appear on RAW last night, although the show was broadcast from his home state of Texas.

WWE.com has not made mention of the Austin situation.
1Wrestling.com

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 11:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I was wondering why he wasn't there,I hope everything gets worked out but Austin needs to stop with his women beating and stop throwing temper tantrums with Vince,and I don't see anything wrong with Austin's character right now.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 11:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Meh, I don't care. I was becoming slightly amused with his sheriff gimmick with the whole writing a ticket to La Resistance, but that doesn't make up for how shitty he had been for the many months prior to that. Good riddance I say, because he's a spotlight whore now, and doesn't really contribute anything anymore
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote