ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Is Lita still a good wrestler?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Apr 2004, 03:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Is Lita still a good wrestler?

Well is she? Has she done anything since her return that well make you think that her upcoming match with Victoria well be entertaining at this upcoming ppv, or would you have liked to see Victoria v. someone like Jazz?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 03:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, she still acts a little scared in the ring.....possibly afraid of another injury......but I find her more entertaining to watch than Jazz.....the overall state of women's wrestling is sad right now.....but then again, when has the WWE ever had more than three women that could actually wrestle?.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 03:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

True, though Lita just seems to not have what she had before. It was well known that Lita wasn't good when it came to ground wrestling, and now that she doesn't do high risk moves as much, I just feel like she maybe one step better then Stacy....Okay 2 steps better, but she is very sloppy inside the ring. I think I would have rather seen Gail Kim over Lita.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 03:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

yes, Lita seems very tentative.....Gail Kim wasn't around long enough before her injury to really get a feel of whether she's that good or not.....

I wish they would go to just having one women's match a month.....that way we wouldn't see the same match week in and week out.....have the rumble like they did last night, but do it where there is like a three month time period or something.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 04:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Women should be valets. I channel-hop like a pogo-stick when its a female match.

GJGR
Old 06 Apr 2004, 04:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

no. she isnt, but id rather see her than jazz. she just has the litasalt, litaddt.....what next? the litakick?

although, i was thinking....who would be better than lita to go against victoria? andi couldnt think of anyone. lita hasnt been in title contention for atleast...a month and a half.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 04:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

No.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 05:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

When was Lita ever good?
Old 06 Apr 2004, 07:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez

she is bad since she broke her neck... she isnt performing those risky moves anymore
Alex Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 07:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

i think lita is scard to death ..... and she doesnt seem as comfortable in front of a crowd by herself as she used to ....... might be time to keep her on as a valet i thing, but also, id rather see anyone in the ring besides jazz ...... i have one word to describe jazz .... bore - fucking - ing ....... buit then the same could be said for all womens wrestlers ...... lol .... victoria is still more exciting then randy orton though IMO .........

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2004, 03:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Whip a V1 shirt on Lita and give her to Hardy, just keep her out of the frickin' ring.
Old 13 Apr 2004, 01:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

the only 2 things lita can do is moonsault and frankensteiner. i think lita was shite, and still is shite.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote