ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Eugene Dinsmore

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Apr 2004, 03:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder
Default Eugene Dinsmore

What did you all think of this gimmick?

I think over time, he will be the most over man on the RAW roster.
Old 06 Apr 2004, 03:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I don't like this gimmick at all.

The only good thing to come of it is that Regal is on tv.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 03:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I think Nick is a good actor, I think Steven Regal is the only funny thing about the gimmick and I think that I saw this gimmick done before with David EVAD Sullivan. I'm sure some well eat it up and others will be extremly offended by it. Me I only laughed when Regal was on camera anything else about it really isn't humorous, unless we are suppose to enjoy watching a metally retarded person......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 03:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I think he is going to do well on Raw because he is in the same "family" with bishoff. But i really don't like his gimmick. its just stupid and it will make him look bad not good.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 03:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

If done the right way the WWE could have gold here. However I am afraid they'll end up going more for shock value like they have in the past(Goldust's Tourettes, Katie Vick, etc...) which could turn the gimmick to shit very quickly.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 04:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
I think Nick is a good actor, I think Steven Regal is the only funny thing about the gimmick and I think that I saw this gimmick done before with David EVAD Sullivan. I'm sure some well eat it up and others will be extremly offended by it. Me I only laughed when Regal was on camera anything else about it really isn't humorous, unless we are suppose to enjoy watching a metally retarded person......
You're right. Evad (Dave backwards) Sullivan was dyslexic and he would get beatdowns from his brother Kevin. Then he later became the "worlds biggest hulkamanic".

Personally I like it because Regal does the "what the f*ck is this kid going to next" role very well.

As for my comments for him getting over huge. WCW had a guy named Norman the Lunatic and he was a "mental patient". He would come down to the ring with a teddy bear and pretty soon he was over huge.
Old 06 Apr 2004, 04:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I think it's about the stupidest thing they could have done. They could barely get a guy over with a real handicap, and now we're supposed to buy into this drooling idiot? It's awfull. I knew it was going to suck as soon as Bisch said he was very "spahcial". This guy is out there doing some bushwacker thing and it makes me want to puke. The only thing that's offended is my intelligence. Goldust was funny, cause he would say shit like "Dick, Dick, Dick, Dick, Dick, Dictionary!" But man, I wanted to change the channel as soon as I looked at that guy biting his finger.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 04:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

this is possibly something as bad as Katie Vick.....okay, maybe not....but it's really stupid.....Regal is quite capable of doing great things as a manager......but making Dinsmore a retarded child isn't one of the best ideas "creative" can come up with, surely.....

if this is what "where it all begins.....again" has in store.....it may end for a while, in my eyes.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 04:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Coleman
You're right. Evad (Dave backwards) Sullivan was dyslexic and he would get beatdowns from his brother Kevin. Then he later became the "worlds biggest hulkamanic".

Personally I like it because Regal does the "what the f*ck is this kid going to next" role very well.

As for my comments for him getting over huge. WCW had a guy named Norman the Lunatic and he was a "mental patient". He would come down to the ring with a teddy bear and pretty soon he was over huge.

Norman The Lunatic....I don't even remember him, when was he around

Old 06 Apr 2004, 05:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

not liking it. Work w/ the real thing for a few years, and see how funny the jokes are.
Old 06 Apr 2004, 06:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Norman The Lunatic....I don't even remember him, when was he around
He was early 90s WCW. You may also know him as Big Josh, Friar Ferguson and Norman the Trucker.
Old 06 Apr 2004, 06:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Coleman
He was early 90s WCW. You may also know him as Big Josh, Friar Ferguson and Norman the Trucker.
wasn't he bastion Booger too?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 08:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
wasn't he bastion Booger too?
Thats exactly who he was, also known as Mike Shaw. I hardley think that Mike Shaw got over enough for him to save his career. Most likly Nick doesn't want to follow the career of Mike Shaw and end up in on a simular road......

Nick if you can hear me, quit now while you still have a chance, and aren't stealing icecream bars from little children at ringside........

Old 06 Apr 2004, 09:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

So many lawsuits are being filed as we speak.

Regal, while I don't care for his in-ring work, is going to be gold. He plays the "WTF?" card well.

Dinsmore is gonna be buried now.

But you must all tolerate him.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 09:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I don't really care about this retarded angle with Eugene, this whole retarded angle has been used more than a NYC whore, it's sickening. Im just glad to see Regal back on tv. My eyeballs almost popped out of my sockets when I saw Regal last night, is it me or was Regal looking at Cades ass(I thin it was Cade, the guy on the cellphone).
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote