ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Name 5 Ways to Improve SD...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Apr 2004, 10:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Name 5 Ways to Improve SD...

SD is going down the tubes Right Now...Horrible TV Ratings...and BradShaw Main-Eventing...So..If you were in Charge,name 5 things you would do to improve SD..
Old 04 Apr 2004, 11:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez

1. i would get better superstars, 2.get kurt angle kicked off the GM 3. get bradshaw off the fricken main event 4. get the undertaker back on the show and finally 5. have some more tag team and cruiserweight action
Alex Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2004, 12:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

1- have ALL cruiserweights on SD
2- move all current tag-teams to SD
3- have HHH on SD, along with some other big names
4- new GM...dunno who though. cuz i suppose heyman is going to be with "ECW".
5- get rid of the divas, and move them to RAW
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2004, 12:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

1)Get Lesnar back
2)Get taker to show up after being signed
3)get all cruserweights on SD
4)move all women to Raw
5)Get Austin to SD
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2004, 02:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Thinking realistically here, I'll make my list.

1) Move all cruiserweights to SD! and push the division like WCW pushed their cruisers. They have so much talent, but they continually waste it away.

2) Make SD! the tag team show. I don't care what Benjamin did on Raw against Trips, he's comin back to SD! to reform WGTT. I would bring back Shaniqua to manage the Bashams again. Since she's left them, they have become boring and generic.

3) Since Angle can't wrestle right now, and Brock Lesnar left, they definitely need some big name star power. I would bring over Jericho to help a bit. Even though I despise him, I would also bring over Edge. Maybe bring over a member of Evolution as well, either Batista or Orton.

4) I would bring Heyman back as the GM. He was perfect for it. He had the great line of, "Paul Heyman's SmackDown!" That sounded great comin from him.

5) Scrap the divas. They're worthless
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2004, 02:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

1.) Too Much Inconsistency With The Overall Direction....If They Are Gon' Bill SD As The Superior Wrestling Show, Don't Try And Have Characters Like Bradshaw Main Event... Bring Guys Like Jericho And Christian Over Who Have Skills And Can Get Over On The Mic While Bradshaw Can Be Moved To RAW Where He Is Better Suited..

2.) Scrap The Tag Division, It's Garbage Either Way You Cut It...Basham Brothers Are Generic, Dudley Boyz Are Played Out, Scotty And Rikishi (What A Joke). Move It To RAW

3.) Move The Cruiserweight Division To RAW And Trade For Evolution...This Will Give SD Some Much Needed Star Power, Give Guerrero Marquee Heels To Deal With, And Make SD Much More Interesting Storyline Wise...On The Flipside, Guys Like Jericho, HBK, Benjamin And Christian Will Keep Benoit Fresh...

4.) Keep Angle As GM, With Him Out Of The Wrestling Picture, He Will Need Something That Can Keep Him In The Limelight And Develop His Character...

5.) The Fact Is, SD Will ALWAYS Play Second Fiddle To RAW...The Fact It Isn't Live And Its Wrestling Is Pretty Shitty When Its Supposed To Be The Better Of The Two Shows Eddie's In The Same Prediciment Bret Hart Was In...An Amazing Champion In The Midst Of A Shitty Time Period Where He Has To Put Up With Horrible Gimmicks Like Evil Texan Financial Advisors And White Rappers....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2004, 07:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

1.) Bring over Austin. Make him the GM (since they aren't going to make Heyman the GM again). And let Kurt compete.

2.) Ship off the eye candy to RAW, and bring Victoria (with her belt), Jazz, Molly, Nidia, and maybe Trish to SD.

3.) Dissolve Fatass and Scotty-2-Shitty and bring over La Resistance.

4.) Move ANYONE who would be considered a cruiserweight to SD.

5.) Put the Undertaker on the tube. You have him at house shows, so WTF?

I have a sixth thing I would do though. I would bring Matt Hardy back to SD.

I wouldn't move EVO or Trips over to RAW. You move them away from RAW and then RAW is missing its biggest stars. As with Eddie G, I don't like to disrespect on Benoit but he doesn't have the star power, yet.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote