ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Rock confirms Ownership of his name

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Apr 2004, 01:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default The Rock confirms Ownership of his name

The Rock appeared on the Howard Stern show Friday morning to promote the release of Walking Tall, and had a couple of interesting comments regarding his future with the WWE and the ownership of his name. Rock said his WWE contract expires this year and he's not sure what his WWE future might hold. He also told Stern that he now owns the rights to the name "The Rock" and that he was surprised that Vince McMahon agreed to sign over the rights to the name.

Credit : Gerweck.net

-------------------------------------------

so what do you guys think??

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Apr 2004, 01:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ive read more into that that it was an agreement that Vince gave Rock the ownership for the right to produce all his movies. Scorpion King and The Rundown.....both produced by Vinnie Mac.
Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Apr 2004, 04:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Pretty soon any news about the Rock will be posted in the Entertainment forum is what i think

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Apr 2004, 08:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Maybe the Rock won't be coming back to wrestling anymore and all he will be doing are movies
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Apr 2004, 08:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
that would really suck, considering he's one of my favorites from the 90's.....
Old 05 Apr 2004, 02:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I remember reading that he paid vince a hefty sum to take the name with him. And yeah, I'm pretty sure it was part of a deal that vince gets producer rights, which I'm assuming is making him a lot more money than not having anything to do with rock outside wwe.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote