ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Two Superstars Leave WWE!
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Apr 2004, 01:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default Two Superstars Leave WWE!

The following is from WWE.com:

WWE.com received the following information from the office of Jim Ross, WWE’s Executive Vice President for Talent Relations:

Terri Runnels and WWE have mutually agreed to terms to part ways. Terri has been a great member of our team for almost seven years, and we wish her the best and would enjoy working with her again if the situation presents itself.

Sean O’Haire has been notified that he will be released from his contract. Sean is an excellent athlete and we wish him well in his future endeavors.

what are your thoughts?
Old 03 Apr 2004, 01:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

fuck, not Sean O’Haire. thre guy is one hell of Talent.

oh man I don't know, if the WWE keeps this up they will end up with 10 guys on RAW and 10 guys on Smack Down! <<<<<( I know that sounds stupid )

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 03 Apr 2004 at 03:42 PM.
Old 03 Apr 2004, 01:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Terri was a waste of time, but O'Haire was a great talent that rotted cus WWE had their brans in their ass. They could've had him tag w/ Jindrak again or have him join Evolution when Trips was traded
Old 03 Apr 2004, 01:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Fuck Terri!!!! Bring back her Ex Husband and quit making a joke of him.
Old 03 Apr 2004, 01:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Extreme.

I don't really care if Terri is gone because she was just an old interviewer backstage on Raw sometimes. Sean O Haire probably should leave. He has a great talent and WWE messed it up and didnt do anything about it. He should probably go to TNA and get treated well there. That's what i would do if i was him because if he stays with the WWE he will continue to be on Velocity. I think he should leave but i dont really want him to.
Old 03 Apr 2004, 02:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Extreme.

here is some more news about it.

WWE has officially released Terri Runnels and Sean O'Haire.

Neither release comes as a surprise, as WWE had no real use for either of them. Sean O'Haire was in the midst of a push alongside Roddy Piper, but once Piper was released after the HBO comments, Sean O'Haire's WWE career and use dwindled. He was actually sent to OVW as well, which always means that you could be in jeopardy of being let go. WWE had planned to release him for a while, and the word had been going around since last week.

Terri was simply not used lately, and WWE felt it would be best to part ways with the diva. It was reported on WWE.com that she and WWE parted ways.

[Source: PWInsider.com]
Old 03 Apr 2004, 02:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Bullshit, The WWE's use of a great talent like o'haire was bullshit.

well, I Know he coul dmake a serious impact in TNA.

and who really gave a shit about terri anyways?

Old 03 Apr 2004, 03:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

The loss of O'Haire proves to me that WWE management can't find their asses with both hands...
Old 03 Apr 2004, 03:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

wow. just.....wow. i couldnt care less about terri...but o'haire?!?! COME ONE! how stupid is this company? this has seriously made me think lower of the company. there was so many possibilities with sean. tag him with jindrak, send him to RAW to join evo, have him join la resistance for all i care. just dont fire him. we have to sit here and watch guys like test, a-train, and bradshaw while they fire their talent. i cant belive this.
Old 03 Apr 2004, 03:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

April 3 is close enough to April 1...right?

I'm hopin' WWE have got their dates wrong...

GJGR
Old 03 Apr 2004, 04:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I personally think it was a great move by the WWE. Sean O'hair is an extremly talented man who the WWE was not using correctly. So the best thing for them to do is go their seperate ways. This way O'hair can display his talents in a promotion that would respect his abilities and use him the way he ought to be. There obviously isn't any room for him in the WWE's direction of success and so there is no reason to be employed by them while he sits and rots away. I look forward to some entertaining matches outside of the WWE, maybe ROH or CZW quite possiably TNA, but where ever he goes he will be better off as a wrestler.

As for Terri, there really wasn't much for her to do, she is older then the rest of the younger women in the WWE and her true edge went away when she no longer was Marlena, this is an opetunity for her to get it back in some way, most likly as a manager of another wrestler in another fed. So to me the lost of these two from the WWE roster is a good thing for everyone.......

Old 03 Apr 2004, 08:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I don't care for Terri, Im glad the WWE released her because she was a waste of time, all she was doing was getting her ass kicked by other women and being an interviewer, plus she's not even good to look at anymore. O'haire is a shame, they could have done much more with him than just having him on Velocity and rottoning away. He should go somewhere were he is appreciated more, like the TNA or something.
Old 03 Apr 2004, 09:32 PM   #13 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

When I saw this thread name, I thought it was going to be some late April Fools Joke and he would have said Goldberg and Brock Lesnar. Terri WAS a waste of time, and O'Haire wasn't bad.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
Old 03 Apr 2004, 11:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
Bullshit, The WWE's use of a great talent like o'haire was bullshit.

well, I Know he coul dmake a serious impact in TNA.

and who really gave a shit about terri anyways?
I agree, Sean O Haire was wasted in the WWE. He'd have better luck in another federation. As for Terri, well I'm glad she's gone. Sure I'll miss her RAW sex articles in RAW Magazine but let's face it she just ain't pretty. To quote Goldust "You know looks even older (referring to Sable) is my ex wife Terri, she wears more make-up than Tammy Fey Baker ever did."
Old 04 Apr 2004, 05:25 AM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Such a Freaking shame for O'Haire, You can see it as a Blessing and a curse for O'Haire He gets Released and now he gets recognition elsewhere, There was no room for him in the time slots for him on SmackDown anyway, Plus again Vince Doesn't push talent he didn't create.

example:
Lance Storm: we see him back on RAW after a 3 or 4 week absense for the HeAT shift and he gets Spinbustered and Gored on his night back after ending his shithouse Promo and destroying his only on-camera personally to a Crazy Tackling Hippie Jobber that also has no major future in the WWE. As the Old slogon goes.

We Waste Employees