ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

*RUMOR* Backlash Main Event!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Apr 2004, 12:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default *RUMOR* Backlash Main Event!

Credit: Gerweck.net

After a good showing on RAW WWE officials are playing around the idea
of having Shelton Benjamin added to the Backlash main event for later
this month, changing the main event once again this time to a fatal four
way with Benoit, HBK and HHH. One thing for sure is that it will be
interesting to see where Benjamin's career will go from here considering
similar angles always failed in WWE camp before, such as The Rock
putting over the Hurricane which resulted into no further storylines and
Triple H losing the IC title to Jeff Hardy, only to get it back a week
later in a quasi squash.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2004, 10:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im glad that Shelton Benjamin is starting to get a good push, this would be big for Shelton's career if the WWE went along with the idea of having him in the main event. He definately made a name for himself on Raw last week, so I think he would do well
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2004, 10:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

If its true it would be really good. Sheldon would get a huge push on Raw and start off as a good singles competetor. The match it self would also be good. i don't think sheldon would win but atleast he will be in the main event spot and he would get noticed a lot more then before. I wonder if the match would be a ladder match if it even happened.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2004, 10:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

^A 4 corners ladder match would be good
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2004, 11:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Benoit Mark

RuMan is on a distinguished road

He did have a great match with HHH, but I think its way too early to give him a title shot, and I think would be very disrespectful to HHH, HBK, and Benoit, all three of those guys fought for quite a few years before even recieving a title shot

I do think Shelton is one of the most talented guys they have, especially being so young, but I just think he needs to prove more, by having a few more matches with other top tiered superstars before getting a push to a title match

join now: http://www.kashforums.uni.cc/Forum/
RuMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2004, 12:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Technically why is HBK in this title match, he never wrestlers but gets more title defenses then any other.......Shelton wouldn't win this anyways, and I wouldn't mind seeing him in this match, after all I just saw this other match last month......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2004, 12:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Technically why is HBK in this title match, he never wrestlers but gets more title defenses then any other.......Shelton wouldn't win this anyways, and I wouldn't mind seeing him in this match, after all I just saw this other match last month......
i agree that it would be a nice change, wwe has a tendancy to have the same main event several ppvs in a row and it gets really boring, shelton had a great showing on raw, and would be an excellent addition to the matchm there would actually be someone who could "wrestle" with benoit

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2004, 03:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Good idea...Just...not...yet...I don't think he should be just thrown into the main event like this.. Sure he's good but c'mon..We still don't know how over he is as a face. He was over big last week...But..of course he was..He pulled off the biggest upset of the year...So..Give him at leat a month or two..Really build him up...then maybe..you give him the shot..
Old 02 Apr 2004, 04:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

^ Agreed. Build him up first. Remember what happened to the last guy the WWE pushed too fast too soon.

HBK should not be involved in this match. Benoit and Trips is what matters. Just two months ago HBK was only out to get Trips, now he swithes gears for no apparent reason, and wants the title. HBK hasn't accomplished his mission from two months ago (which started like two months before that): to defeat Triple H.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2004, 05:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

UTT I kind of agree now that I think about it. HBK and Shelton both should not be in this match. One reason is because we were jipped out of the HHH/Benoit match that everyone wanted to see. And when They have a chance to actually give the one on one match, they put Michaels right back into the mix. I wonder for what actaul purpose. So that again when we look back in history we will see that Benoit never beat HHH in a one on one match. I really was looking forward before Mania to the Beniot and HHH match, but since they are puttin Michaels in the match, I wouldn't mind seeing another wrestler who can go hard in there in some type of 4 way. Matter fact sooner or later Randy Orton should be given a title shot, he is after all the #1 contender....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2004, 05:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Wasn't being the Intercontinental Champion mean you were first in line for a title shot at one time? (Sarcasm)

That is another thread though.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Apr 2004, 09:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I Agree With Dre, For The Simple Fact You Can Stretch Out This Match For A Few PPV's Instead Of Blowin' It All On One...You Could Have A PPV With Benoit/HBK And Benjamin/HHH And Then The Next The Triple Threat And The Next Add Benjamin For The Fatal Four Way...Your Optimizin' Your PPVs And These Guys Work Well With Each Other

Side Note: I Edited The Title, Try And Not State The Actual Rumour In The Title Incase It Becomes True ANd Spoils It For Someone...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 12:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

No. I like Shelton, but build him up. I don't even think HBK should be in this match. Benoit's title reign has not really even benn tested yet. I want him in a singles feud. Preferebly with HHH.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Apr 2004, 12:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I want him in a singles feud as well, but not against HHH.....Benoit doesn't match up with HHH very well, imo.....as far as putting Benjamin in the mix.....ummm, no.....I've said it before, and UTT kind of made the same point.....just because you are good doesn't mean you should automatically get a title shot.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote