ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Lance Storm anyone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2004, 03:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Lance Storm anyone?

Its been on my mind for a while. What are the thoughts on the direction and charecter development of Lance Storm? Is jobbin to Rhyno in 10 seconds, a man who jobbed to Cena in 3 minutes and Benoit in 6 a good thing for him. Are the fans of Storm a little peeved about the whole situtation or does the sudden heel change mean that there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 05:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i dont like storm. he is, what SC said he was, boring. getting jobbed like he is shows how much WWE cares about him
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 09:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

In ECW, Storm was over. In WWE, if he's not in a tag team he's useless. Putting aside the fact that in a business where botches have become regular occurences this man doesn't botch, he's really got nothing for the company. If he were to feud with Venis, Stone Cold or one of the more lively, decadent and flamboyant faces, he could develop...but he's been in the WWE for too long to "develop" any further.

I see Storm going to the new ECW ::fingers crossed::

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 09:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

He'd fit better in Japan or RoH. He's too meat and potatos for WWE

-Edit- But if ECW comes back, Vince will have the real pull, Glue. Lance may get bogged down there too.

Last edited by Dade; 31 Mar 2004 at 09:32 PM.
Dade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2004, 07:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

The WWE are simply wasting him and that doesn't make Lance Storm look like a joke, but the WWE and the writers. For someone who they quickly crowned Intercontinential Champion when he arrived from ECW to now be jobbing makes his career look like a joke, makes his in ring abilities look like there lacking, when in truth the WWE are the ones that are just lacking. Lance Storm is a great submission wrestler and makse a good heel, so wasting him is a complete mystery to me, but then again its no surprise, they are after all wasting Rhyno, the former ECW champion, the former US champion, the guy that gave Kurt Angle and The Rock a run for their money. They had Loki for what a few months wasted him and he quickly thought to himself "fuck this" and left and he is now making it big in other organisations who see the talent and use it right, Lance Storm should just do the same.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Apr 2004, 11:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Storm Should Go to Japan..Over there..The fans actually have a real passion for the sport of wrestling...In the WWE,if you don't have that Big Gimmick to get you over,which Storm dosen't have..then you're not going to go anywhere..
Old 05 Apr 2004, 11:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, I like technical wrestling as much as anyone.....but Storm is dead in the water in the WWE.....if the rumored stuff were to happen, it would possibly give him a new direction.....but him becoming a heel and staying on Raw will do nothing.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote