ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Are there to many PPV's.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2004, 03:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Are there to many PPV's.......

Well its a a question that comes down to whether you think that PPV's are losing their luster or not. At one time there were about 5 ppv's now there is one every month and with some rumors, quite possiably twice in one month this upcoming summer. Do you think there are to many or are they needed at this point?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 03:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

way too many PPV's......often times there are the same matches at the ppv as on Raw or SD.....just too many.....cut them in half and have one every other month......it would make each one more special, imo.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 03:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I think there are too many. I liked it when they had 5 inter-brand PPV's (both brands had matches on the card)....They don't build the PPV's up enough so that people will want to order them much more....WM XX was pretty well built up, but I mean, backlash? there will be shit matches if bradshaw is facing Eddie, and so on and so forth......

Suggestion to WWE: go back to 5 or 6 every year, or about one every 2 or 2 1/2 months, and build them up PROPERLY, the storylines nowadays are crap, IMO....
Old 31 Mar 2004, 03:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

if you guys think we have too much PPVs, then here is something to make you mad :

threre is a "Rumor" flying around that that WWE are thinking about having even more PPVs.

the WWE has 12 PPVs per year, and that number ( if the rumor is true ) is going to jump to 16 or 18 PPVs per year.

to this day that is still a Rumor

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 06:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

No, there aren't too many. Raw and Smacks each have 4 exclusive PPV's per year, plus 4 collaberated ones. That's not too much. I do however feel that the PPV's nowadays are too goddamn expensive, especially for the poor quality consistently delivered with them each month.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 06:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yes there are way too many of these things. It used to be that the event was centered around one event. King of the Ring was mostly the King of the Ring Tournament. Royal Rumble was about the Rumble. Survivor Series... you get my point. The one exception was Wrstlemania which didn't need something for it to go around.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Yes there too many. The Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam, and Survivor Series should be interpromotional opportunities. Especially the Rumble and Survior Series. They should bring back KOTR to add another one with interpromotional opportunities.

Then give RAW and SD three (at the the most) exclusive PPVs. And, once every month (when either brand doesn't have a PPV) have a "BIG" show. It would help bring up the ratings, IMO.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 08:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

We should only have these PPVs:

Royal Rumble

Wrestlemania

King of the Ring

Summerslam

Survivor Series

I would find, however, having one, single-brand PPV stuck in between some of them, like so:

Royal Rumble

SD PPV

Wrestlemania

Raw PPV

King of the Ring

SD PPV

Summerslam

Raw PPV

Survivor Series

There are way too many, I will stop ordering them if they start having more than 12.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 08:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I think there to many PPV and because of that not only have they lost their importance, but they have lost a lot of the value that is involved with them also. Personally I would be happy with RR, Wrestlemania, KOTR, Summer Slam and Survivor Series. With only one PPV for each brand for the year. This will give the WWE time to actually build storylines longer then a month and will bring back the nostalgia that was once there in a PPV. I have come to the decesion that 12 ppv's for the price that they are aren't worth it. And often times we are treated to a simular match about a week or two later. I think that if planed correctly they could do much better with 7 ppv a year.......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2004, 07:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I don't think there are too many PPV's right now, i think 12 a year is ok. I do wish they will go back to the King of the Ring tournament and the winner gets somewhere and the original Survivor Series 8 man tag matches. If the WWE start having 16-18 PPV's a year as BADMAN(RAVEN) just said then i think the WWE will have way too many PPV's but right now i think its cool. I think dragging on a feud without the people actually fighting until two, three months later will be a bad idea and will get boring FAST, especially with the writers the WWE have now, the feud will just be like some sort of circle, round and round with the same thing happening over and over again until the actual PPV which the by then fans would have probably been so sick of seeing the two feuding that they probably won't wanna watch the PPV, this also ecplising the other matches on the PPV making them seem not as important.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2004, 07:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

before wcw folded, they were doing 12 ppvs a year, as were wwe. thats 24 wrestling ppvs a year.

i expect the number of ppvs to increase gradually each year untill there are 24 again.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote