ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Kane in 2004 Olympics???? is this real???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2004, 12:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default Kane in 2004 Olympics???? is this real???

Kane is going to be taking some time off to train for the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens for amateur wrestling according to the latest edition of RAW magazine.

Credit : ringsidepost.com

--------------------------------------------------------------

man, I do NOT know what to say, Post your thoughts on that^???

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 31 Mar 2004 at 03:43 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 12:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

Maybe he will chokeslam someone. (Just wanted to get that unclever joke out of the way before someone else inevitably said it.)

That sounds really odd. Does Kane even have an amateur wrestling background at all?? Most people train all thier lives, not a few months in advance.

Maybe it's just a work.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 02:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO, the last time I saw Kane use any kind of amateur wrestling was umm well never

He probably can't even do a wristlock, or full nelson, or a takedown or anything

This sounds pretty lame to me
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 03:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

eh, Boone write this?......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 03:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

umm, I don't know what to say, maybe Kane will do a good job
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 05:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
eh, Boone write this?......
That sounds about right.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 05:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

uhh, no. i highly doubt kane will be in the olympics. amateur wrestling? come on! not kane.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 05:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I doubt it. I will believe it when I see it.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 06:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Best in the Game

Alex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improveAlex Rodriguez can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Alex Rodriguez

ummmm that cant be right.... remember wwe is fake and the people let them do move to each other.... people will actually be fighting in this lol
Alex Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 06:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Yeah, thanks. Thanks a lot for posting this. Seeing as how it's from a WWE MAGAZINE, and how 99.9% of everything they write is KAYFABE BULLSHIT that's not to be taken seriously. Thank you soooo much for posting it and having some idiots actually believe it as fuckin' legit news.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 06:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Marbs needs his bah again. Poor baby. Anyhow, I think it's bull. He'd get laughed of the mat
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Draven
Marbs needs his bah again. Poor baby. Anyhow, I think it's bull. He'd get laughed of the mat

Obviously it's bull, you dumbfuck. Why the fuck would KANE of all people try out for the olympics? Especially THIS YEAR'S olympics, which is only a couple months away? You got a better chance of seeing that has-been Calloway ACTUALLY collapse and die in the middle of one of his boring-ass matches than seeing this story even mentioned again ever.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Keep pouring on that sweettalk Sugar
Old 01 Apr 2004, 12:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

I saw on the internet that Kane has been training with Kurt Angle since Fall 2001. Surely I doubt about this, but who knows Kane's real potential?

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2004, 01:49 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

In other news...

Linda McMahon is taking time away from her WWE duties to prepare for her lifelong dream
Ice Dancing at the next winter Olympics

source: www.GullableFuck.com