ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

I must now burn out my eyes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2004, 06:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default I must now burn out my eyes

NoDQ.com > News > WWE, Flair, others being sued by flight attendants
Posted by Aaron Rift on 03/30/2004 at 06:14 PM

Three professional wrestlers and World Wrestling Entertainment are being sued in Maricopa County by flight attendants who allege the wrestlers sexually harassed them aboard a chartered luxury airplane.

The suit, filed late Monday in Superior Court, accuses Ric "The Nature Boy" Flair, Scott "The Diamond Stud" Hall and Dustin "Golddust" Rhodes of "extreme and outrageous" behavior on a return flight from Europe aboard Phoenix-based SportsJet on May 5, 2002.

The suit alleges Flair wore only a jeweled cape, flashed his ***** and forced a flight attendant to touch his crotch. It claims that Hall asked a flight attendant to give him oral sex and licked the face of another attendant. Runnels, the suit says, grabbed one attendant and said they were going to have sex.

The suit also said other wrestlers on the return flight from Europe repeatedly groped the attendants.

Calls to World Wrestling Entertainment Inc., based in Stamford, Conn., were not returned. An official for SportsJet could be reached for comment.

SportsJet also is being investigated over the allegations by the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

The company is owned by Phoenix Coyotes owner Jerry Moyes, the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Phoenix Suns. It provides flights for the three teams, as well as other teams, athletes and rock stars.
Old 30 Mar 2004, 06:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

that was really stupid on the WWE's part, they get what they deserve. They acted like a bunch of idiots, I thought Flair was above that shit but I guese I was wrong and I always thought Goldust was gay
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 06:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

ummm......Goldust was married to Terri....

sad state of affairs.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 07:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
ummm......Goldust was married to Terri....

sad state of affairs.....
lmao, ohh yeah
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 09:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Lord...Flair is Fucking Nuts...What Hall Did Didn't Surprise me.....It will be interesting to see how this case ends..
Old 30 Mar 2004, 10:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Lord...Flair is Fucking Nuts...What Hall Did Didn't Surprise me.....It will be interesting to see how this case ends..
Flair apparantly likes to show them aswell
Old 30 Mar 2004, 10:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ummm Hall and Runnells haven't been with WWE for like at least 6 months each, Hall even longer, so why is this JUST now surfacing? Sound slike bullshit to me
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 11:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^yeah, how/why could golddust travel with flair? why would hall travel with flair?

i think this is made up
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 12:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
Ummm Hall and Runnells haven't been with WWE for like at least 6 months each, Hall even longer, so why is this JUST now surfacing? Sound slike bullshit to me
this is a legitimate case ..... the is the incident which caused scott hall to be fired 2 years ago.....

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 12:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

hey guys this law suit is talking about the 2002 "Plane Ride from Hell"

and if you don't know whats that?? go look it up at : Pro Wrestling Torch's archives or PWInsider.com's archives.

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 31 Mar 2004 at 12:48 AM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 05:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Default Update on Story

NoDQ.com > News > Shocking Facts Behind 'Plane Ride From Hell'
Posted by Niel Stephens on 03/31/2004 at 02:27 PM

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS VERY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE FILED ON THE POLICE REPORT:

The following is from The Smoking Gun:

Two Phoenix flight attendants have sued the WWE and Ric Flair, Scott Hall, and Dustin Runnells over claims that the wrestlers pawed, groped, and sexually harassed the women on a May 2002 charter flight from Europe. According to the flight attendants, Flair was dressed only in one of his famous robes and flashed
his ***** (while "spinning" it around). Hall allegedly asked one woman to "suck his dick" and told the other flight attendant he wanted to "lick her pussy."

Source: TheSmokingGun.Com
Old 31 Mar 2004, 06:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Finally an update on this situation, it has been going on now for so long. I also think this is the same flight where Hennig and Lesnar got into that fight, either way just like the Austin story was true so is this one, do enjoy:

Credit TheSmokingGun.Com

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 06:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i think im going to burn out my eyes too, dade.

thanks for the report dre, though i didnt read the whole thing. i think thats pretty stupid of flair, gdust, and hall.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 06:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

I'll never be able to look at that robe again w/o cringing
Old 31 Mar 2004, 06:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Damn...that's some crazy shit

I always knew Flair was crazy but I didn't know he was that crazy
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote