ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who Needs a Gimmick Change?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2004, 06:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Who Needs a Gimmick Change?...

Do you think There is anyone in the WWE whos needs to change their gimmick?..If so..Who?..and why?
Old 30 Mar 2004, 06:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

If anyone in the WWE that needs a gimmick change, it's Kane IMO. He has had the same gimmick for about 7 or 8 years now and it's starting to get boring IMO. Not to mention the fact that the WWE has screwed around with his gimmick for the past 4 or 5 years now. First he couldn't talk, than he needed a voice box, than he can talk on his own, than he changes his outfit like 4 different times and than he becomes unmasked and is now a bald maniac. If Kane is going to stay as Kane, I will say leave him the way he is now, don't try to change it anymore because it's already fucked up IMO
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 06:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Rhyno.....he sucks, and his gimmick sucks.....

Show.....he's a huge man.....he should be a huge heel.....not a 'tweener.....

Stevie Richards.....the pink tights....bleh.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2004, 11:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

stevie richards: do NOT wear pink!
rico: hes gay......in his gimmick anyway
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 12:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

rhyno needs to be the beast he was in ecw
rvd needs to be top heel ...... like in ecw
stevie richards needs to be a funny as hell heel..... like in ecw

hmmm............ you know, ecw had it right ......

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 09:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I think Rhyno needs a gimmick change, hes the former ECW CHAMPION but the WWE make him look like he ain't won shit in his life, he needs to become the monster he wants was.

Big Show, biggest guy in wrestling today, he should also be the most dominant but right now he looks like a kitty kat when he should be a killer heel.

John Cena, he can't rap, can't wrestle and his gimmick on top of all that makes him unbearable to watch, i hear his Prototype gimmick was better.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Hurricane, I think he would be a more serious threat to a title if he lost the gimmick. He needs something fresh and new.
Old 31 Mar 2004, 07:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Folks, It is obviously anyone in La Resistance especially Rene Dupree now that he's seperated from the group. The hated foreigner is so freaking old. I can think of Ivan Koloff is the earliest I can think of. Can anyone beat that?

Last edited by Nick Saban; 31 Mar 2004 at 07:40 PM. Reason: no comment
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2004, 08:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

^ Ageed. How many times do we need an anti-american gimmick. It really hold down Renee Dupree. He is the one guy who needs a gimmick change the most.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 02:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let me reintroduce myself

Jim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud ofJim Ross has much to be proud of

The Hurricane: His gimmick was funny at first. But now, it's pretty much stale and boring.

Rosey: ^^^same as above.

Rico: Too talented to be stuck with such a bad gimmick.

The Undertaker: Either go back to being the American Badass, or start looking like the real dead man.

Jazz: Become a face.
Old 06 Apr 2004, 03:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Poor Nick Densmore, already needs a gimmick change from his Eugene persona, what until the assholes at the FCC get ahold of this gimmick.

Hurrican and his partner SHIT both need new gimmicks.

RVD needs to go back to a very old gimmick, one where he is allowed to be unpredictable and shady, that always worked for him.....

Of course Jerry Lawler you change his gimmick to a man who is a color commentator and not an annouyence to listen to. Maybe call the match at hand even......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 03:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Kane-he has had it for way too long.

Rico-the man is gay.

John Cena- i dont like his rapping and his gimmick is getting boring.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2004, 05:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Undertaker - The Deadman just isn't working, IMO. Its too old-school for today and looks out of place.

Cena - My neice with a vocabulary of four words can rap better.

GJGR
Old 06 Apr 2004, 06:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Nick Dinsmore- We don't want to see the mentally handicapped portrayed like this. Have his gimmick changed,, but still pair him up with Regal.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Apr 2004, 07:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

rikishi

make him a no nonsense bad ass heel.
let his legdrop and standing ass-plunge be used as finishers. make his stop doing the silly rolling bump.

i think he CAN get over as a heel, as long as he doesnt get squashed by austin in his 1st match again :P

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote