ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

auuhh, Maybe a WWE mark can answer this, More specifiaclly a Raw mark.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jan 2004, 05:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
confused auuhh, Maybe a WWE mark can answer this, More specifiaclly a Raw mark.....

I was reading some post and I noticed that BA666 has a Kane banner and avator. Nice btw. But then I started to look at Glen the "Unabomb, Black Knight, Doomsday, Christmas Creature, Issac Yankeem, Fake Diesel, Kane" Jacobs and I realized something. Umm didn't Kane get his masked pulled off on more then 2 occasions. One time by HHH i think. And when he got his masked pulled off. He had a full head of hair. As in he ran to the back without his mask he had a complete head of hair. Now fast foward with me for a sec. Didn't when Kane was forced to unmask he had his hair as a part of his mask and he was partially bald from the middle of his scalp on forward. Now Kane didn't and doesn't have hair now but whenever he was unmasked in the past, and it was more then once he always had hiar. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT!!!!!

Looks like Kane the anti-Kayfabe has another glitch in his gimmick unless someone can shine some light on this situation......any thoughts.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2004, 08:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
I was reading some post and I noticed that BA666 has a Kane banner and avator. Nice btw. But then I started to look at Glen the "Unabomb, Black Knight, Doomsday, Christmas Creature, Issac Yankeem, Fake Diesel, Kane" Jacobs and I realized something. Umm didn't Kane get his masked pulled off on more then 2 occasions. One time by HHH i think. And when he got his masked pulled off. He had a full head of hair. As in he ran to the back without his mask he had a complete head of hair. Now fast foward with me for a sec. Didn't when Kane was forced to unmask he had his hair as a part of his mask and he was partially bald from the middle of his scalp on forward. Now Kane didn't and doesn't have hair now but whenever he was unmasked in the past, and it was more then once he always had hiar. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT!!!!!

Looks like Kane the anti-Kayfabe has another glitch in his gimmick unless someone can shine some light on this situation......any thoughts.....
Yep. Its true. And he also got his masked pulled off by X-Pac right before he got injured. He was told to shave some of his hair off for the unmasking to make him look more gruesome, so they attached hair to his mask to make him look like normal during the match!
Old 18 Jan 2004, 11:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Thanks Dre for saying my AV and Banner looks nice, I like it to. Yes Kane was unmasked before and he had all his hair in place, I don't get it either that all the times he was unmasked he had all his hair but when he took it off it was part of his mask. WTF, I don't get it either, maybe the WWE thinks were all idiots and that we can't remember what happen months or years ago
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2004, 11:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Batista also pulled it off. wwe storylines dont have to make sense. maybe he had a wig
Old 18 Jan 2004, 02:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Well fuck... Kane couldn't talk when he started out... WWE writers are basket cases...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2004, 04:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I think what started to fuck up Kane's career was X-pac
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2004, 06:20 PM   #7 (permalink)

B_Houston is on a distinguished road

Yeah in fact, it was X-Pac built the coffin for Kane's story. with Kane being unable to speak because of a fire as a kid forcing him to use a artificial Voice Box. And for some reason due to a a win and DX he was cured of having to use a voice box. I have no clue if Vince Russo was still writing for the WW(F) at that time. thank god Vince canned russo, other wise Vince McMahon would be out of buisness
B_Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2004, 06:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

theres so many glitches in kane's gimmick, its not funny
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2004, 06:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Very True, it was Russo who put WCW out of Business. It was he who put the title around Arquettes waist and less then a year later the company folded. Vince Russo is worse then Vince M.

Old 18 Jan 2004, 07:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

its because WWE thinks we are stupid and think we forget things easy.
Old 20 Jan 2004, 10:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Funny how they used the Kane being burned by his brother gimmick for so long, but now his top half is completely exposed along with his face and i don't see even a hint of burn on him, making the whole 5 plus years of the gimmick look like a complete joke and waste of time.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2004, 06:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Kane's character is completely without merit. And WWE doesn't give a shit about maintaining history, they own history and they'll rewrite it any time they like.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2004, 07:08 PM   #13 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

i dont mind kane without the mask i thin hes cool
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2004, 07:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre

I don't have a problem with Kane not having his mask, I'm not a fan of masked wrestlers, But I do have a problem with his hair magically no longer there. With no explination or anything. Are we to look like fools, I might smoke a lot of dope, but my memory isn't that bad.....

Old 21 Jan 2004, 08:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Well just leave it up to those fuckin crack addict writers to screw everything up, Vince just probably thinks every wrestling fan is nothing but a total brain dead retard sometimes as a figure,but I'm still a Kaneite and always will be no matter what else happens to Glen's career.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote