ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Victoria turning face?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jan 2004, 04:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Default Victoria turning face?

There are ongoing talks in WWE right now about turning WWE Diva Victoria face. It seems that they were pushing this a few weeks ago on RAW when Victoria took the babyface bump at the hands of Test. It is definitely something that WWE are looking to progress slowly because they do not want to turn the 'psycho' without hurting her character.

any thoughts?

courtesy of PWFs
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2004, 04:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

retarded she makes the perfect heel
Old 12 Jan 2004, 04:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

yeah but Steven Richards would be a good face....
Old 12 Jan 2004, 04:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Dump Stevie Richards. Besides that, don't care
Old 12 Jan 2004, 04:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Steven is cool....
Old 12 Jan 2004, 05:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Stevie may be "cool" but he doesn't do anything. Victoria is more of a respected wrestler then Richards and so I think that the focus she be on her. With that said why in the hell would they turn this girl, who is the perfect heel to a face. There are already to many stupid face diva's who don't do anything. I think that Victoria is a great heel. I don't see why whenever someone is a perfect heel and getting over the WWE wants to turn them into a face. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2004, 05:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Stevie may be "cool" but he doesn't do anything. Victoria is more of a respected wrestler then Richards and so I think that the focus she be on her. With that said why in the hell would they turn this girl, who is the perfect heel to a face. There are already to many stupid face diva's who don't do anything. I think that Victoria is a great heel. I don't see why whenever someone is a perfect heel and getting over the WWE wants to turn them into a face. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
He's right you know, Victoria and Jazz are like the 2 main heels on RAW, most women in Wrestling aren't really judged much on their status but looks so all the pretty chicks are crowd favourites but all the crazy ones and ugly ones aren't. Except of course Miss jackie.

But she's the only exception, on RAW.
Old 12 Jan 2004, 06:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

There's been talk since november about the wwe turning her and richards face and I believe that I posted that in nov. in the international spoilers for jan. and feb. of 2004. Fact is her gimmick gets her over very well as a heel but it's time to shake things up and add some spice and if done the right way and with a good approach she could make a great face and that could lead to a lita or trish turn which would really add some spice.

Richards has shown that he gets over well as a face when given the chance and I hope they go through with this on both parts, because both Victoria and Richards have what it takes to make it happen and work out.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2004, 01:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I personally think her gimmick could be freshened up..But I think I would still keep her a heel,I don't know if the fans are interested enough to really be interested in a turn..
Old 16 Jan 2004, 01:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Shit i'm a victoria mark either way and the fans would gladly take her over molly, jazz, and hell fans are losing interest in lita and trish if you pay attention so nows the time for this to happen and victoria to strike.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote