ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Arn't the Annoucers suppose to call the match at hand?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jan 2004, 02:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
confused Arn't the Annoucers suppose to call the match at hand?

Because if that is what they are suppose to be doing they sure as hell didn't show up for work today. JR has proved yet again why I believe he is the worst play-by-play in the sport today. During every match that was going on. Which wasn't many in the two hour program JR, Coach and King talked nothing about the match's but more about Oklahoma losing in the bowl. JR constintly bitched about Teddy Long and evolution. I got another racist history lesson from the 3 of them combined with black this white that.....JR is the worse play-by-play and when his fat ass actually did comment on the match's at hand he fucked them up, hey Fat ass wanna tell me what an STA is, cause I could have sworn I grew up knowning that hold as an STF......pffft, I wish Fat Boy didn't own a peice of WWE and they would just give him his pink slip.......A Mime could call a better match then these fool............

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 02:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

yeah I was wondering the same thing
Old 06 Jan 2004, 04:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßyNdere££@
yeah I was wondering the same thing

No you weren't......

I haven't seen RAW yet, 3 day delay down here, God Dammit so I'll comment later......

Have a Nice Day!
Old 06 Jan 2004, 05:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^what he said regarding the 3 day delay. such bullshit, eh what?
Old 06 Jan 2004, 09:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Your right on the money, commentary has gone straight to hell since Heyman left. He actually kept JR on his toes and if there was banter, it helped to put over the guys and match.
Old 06 Jan 2004, 12:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The announcers job is to hype the next ppv and put over the top story, they have little to nothing to do with calling a match. Still, I think Tazz and Cole do a pretty decent job. It's that fat fucking oklahomo and old man king that are constantly actiing like it's their personal bitchfest and puppies show. They suck.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 12:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Tazz and Cole are the best commentary team in WWE. Tazz does a good job telling why the wrestlers do what they do and Cole can tell the emotions of the match quite well.
Old 06 Jan 2004, 12:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i said it before, who want's JR to shut up forever. Nobody gives a damn about Football. they're watching WRESTLING! It's tome to take Jr Out of Raw, And SOON!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 01:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Since the general consenus is to get rid of JR and King, who would be the replacment commentary team.

I would have 3 man commentary with Coach, Al Snow and Eric Bischoff.
Old 06 Jan 2004, 02:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Having coach on raw is why my tv was on mute the whole show. If they continue to use coach as an announcer i'll more then likely be done watching raw by feb.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 02:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Ross has about 40 moves which he calls the "Sidewalk slam"
According to Ross, Christian has apparently changed what move is the "Unprettier" aka "The Impaler"

Ross couldnt call a match if it was being fed to him Via Telemprompter
Old 06 Jan 2004, 02:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yeah and all coach does is give bischoff a verbal blowjob throughout the whole show.
Old 06 Jan 2004, 02:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

you forgot to mention 50 "variations of the suplex"
Old 06 Jan 2004, 03:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DarkGothicPrince~
Yeah and all coach does is give bischoff a verbal blowjob throughout the whole show.
as opposed to JR verbally sucking off Austin, and Goldberg at the same time
Old 06 Jan 2004, 03:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Yeah but at least it's not every match. I mean come on kurt, how disrespectful is it to the guys who get a chance to showcase their talent on heat, get called the wrong ring names by snow and coach and not even get attention paid to them in the match? And coach always brings up the racial card to boot.