ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

One of you Stevie Richards fans can you tell me a great match you have seen by him

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jan 2004, 11:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
confused One of you Stevie Richards fans can you tell me a great match you have seen by him

I hear a lot of people defend Steve Richards and route for him in different threeds. I have been following his career for about 10 years now, and I got to say I don't see it at all. For one I don't understand what he brings to the ring. Maybe someone could tell me a few memerable match's he has had so that I can maybe change my opinion on him

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 12:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

...........Well I'm out, That was a stupid idea to defend him in the first place.

Have a Nice Day!
Old 06 Jan 2004, 10:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I found his matches againt Raven in ECW to be pretty good. You've got to see his past matches on the indy circuit to understand how under utilized vince has him.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 10:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

seems like he had a few decent matches in WCW.....at least he used some decent moves and wrestled cleanly.....as far as a 5* match or something.....nothing really comes to mind.....seems like up until now he's always been a stupid gimmick vs stupid gimmick type of guy.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 11:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Hopfully 3 wins in a row over Test will put Richards in some ok angles. He's got the talent, charisma, etc to be a pretty good caliber wrestler, just not being given the chance overall.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 11:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

So far he's been ok. Nothing much more. His best gimmick to date is his current one where he plays the guy with Victoria. One that I envy greatly
Old 06 Jan 2004, 12:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

His highlight will be the bitch of the RTC. That was his biggest shot. I can't stand him, mostly from a personality point, but other than that, I really don't care about him and am sure he'll be in nwa within the year.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 12:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

He's a worthy midcarder, nothing more.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2004, 10:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Surly there is someone who has a classic match that he was in......Like when I say I like Chris Candido and people say why. I have a ton of match's to name on why I mark out for this guy. His fued with Lance Storm generated a bunch of great match's. He v. Tracy Smoothers for the NWA World title was a great match. But in all honesty I don't remember one match that I remember from Stevie Richards. Not in ECW, WCW or WWE

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2004, 11:56 PM   #10 (permalink)

HunterHumpHomos is on a distinguished road

I liked it when he whacked himself silly with that chairshot to the face off the ropes myself.
HunterHumpHomos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2004, 04:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It's not that I hate him,Just that i don't like him either,he isn't nearly over enough with the fans to be a good face/heel midcarder..Victoria's got a better chance of winning the IC Title than Richards,lol..
Old 09 Jan 2004, 06:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i like steven richards. hes ok, he deserves RAW instead of HEAT though.........

i dont really have any matches that come to mind though
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2004, 12:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Well, if you're Stevie Richards and you're only wrestling the likes of Test and the Heat roster, then you're not going to put on any 5* matches. Stevie isn't a guy that's going to take the ring in a PPV and bring everyone to their feet by winning the IronMan match.

But he is: a good heel, a good in ring wrestler, good on the mic, outlandish in character. For mid card heels, that's really about as good as it gets. I however don't think Stevie Night Heat is being shafted...after all, isn't he the GM of Heat?? He's a clown and he acts the part right. For that I give him some run.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2004, 01:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I don't care about Richards, I never watched him wrestle in ECW or WCW. In the WWE I would say that his highlite in the WWE would be with RTC group. I don't know anything about matches though
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2004, 04:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Stevie defenintly has talent, he's a one few reasons i even tune into Sunday (Stevie) Night HeAt, he got lucky since the whole RTC thing almost killed his career, but i'm still glad he's been getting a better chance to shine weather a mid-card or not, he still kicks ass.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote