ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who has the Best Gimmick in the WWE Today?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jan 2004, 09:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Who has the Best Gimmick in the WWE Today?

Which Wrestlers Gimmick helps him Shine?
Old 05 Jan 2004, 09:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Taker deadman is the best IMO....and it counts for today since he'll be returning with it.....i guess
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 09:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

John Cena. He was boring when he first debuted, but his gimmick made him interesting. It isn't all his gimmick though, he makes his gimmick for him.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 09:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

^^Agreed. Cena and his gimmick are like Michelle Pfeiffer and those vinyl tights she wore in Batman Returns. They fit perfectly.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 11:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Taker's Deadman gimmick was the best gimmick from 90-96. I have to go along with Cena's. Ortan's Legend Killer thing works well for him too.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 12:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Ortan and Cena's gimmicks are great because these two sucked balls before they got them. When they were trying at first to bring both in a face's people saw just how gay they really were. So a little bad-ass element has done wonders for them. I like Ortons a gimmick better then Cenas. Cena's gimmick is god but, I lost a lot respect for his gimmick when Big Show ouot rapped him. Thus making it show that anyone could do his gimmick but whatever.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 01:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Cena's gimmick and how he's handled it has pretty much saved him from being on Velocity. I still like Angles Olympic Hero gimmick, because it draws on something from the real world and works it into the very unreal world of WWE. Matt Hardy's V.1 gimmick has really helped him step up and separate himself from the old ass team extreme baggage, and he's done a great job with it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 01:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

RAW- Matt Hardy, like exodus said, it helps him break away from the "Xtreme" days of his tag team.

SD- John Cena. A rapper gimmick that has finally gotten over.
Old 06 Jan 2004, 02:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Matt Hardy V.1 OHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Old 06 Jan 2004, 04:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

John Cena's rapper gimmick is awesome
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 04:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

-Randy Orton.....i like his legend killer gimmick because soon he will get Flair.

-John Cena......
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 05:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Raw:Mr. Randy Orton,his gimmick has got him over really well

SD:Cena,his popularity is soaring..
Old 06 Jan 2004, 05:47 PM   #13 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

i like ortons it workes well for him
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 06:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Orton's has worked real well for him,I didn't begin to like him until he started doing those RNN segments,which I thought were funny as hell.The Legend Killer gimmick and being in Evolution has helped him greatly,I see big things for Orton in his future.

Another gimmick I enjoy is Hurricane's superhero gimmick,at first I didn't like it but after Molly left him I began to like it.He's a great athlete who is constantly being put in shitty situations like this S.H.I.T thing with Rosey,which is stupid IMO.He needs to drop Rosey soon,and the company banning his chokeslame because only big guys are allowed to use that move,I thought that was really dumb,he should be allowed to do it.

And of course I can't forget John Cena's gimmick,I will admit that before the rapper thing started I really didn't like him all that much,I thought he was a good wrestler but other than that I didn't care for him.When the rapper gimmick first began I liked him right away,his raps are amazing and his wrestling ability is great.Cena is the future of the WWE,right next to Orton.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 07:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think right now one of the best gimmicks on RAW is Eric Bischoff. he plays it up really well, as well as the fact that many fans genuinely hate the man. Randy orton is doing well also, as well as hurricane.

On SD! I have to go with the consensus....CENA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote