ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Official Raw thread for 1-05-04

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jan 2004, 03:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default Official Raw thread for 1-05-04

Here is the official preview from wwe.com...

WHAT WILL THE NEW YEAR BRING?
Jan. 5, 2003
For the second straight week, RAW will feature the homecoming for a RAW Superstar as Jerry "The King" Lawler returns to Memphis. And if this homecoming produces results like the last one, RAW is bound to set the stage for perhaps its most exciting year, ever!

Last week, Shawn Michaels fought one of the greatest battles of his legendary career in front of his hometown fans in San Antonio, coming within inches on several occasions of defeating Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship. While Triple H escaped with the Title, the match brought about the return of Stone Cold Steve Austin -- who was reinstated on his terms by the WWE Board of Directors. Austin declared that there will be a rematch and on RAW, and he may just announce when and where that rematch will take place!

Also on RAW, Mark Henry was given the week off last week after attacking Booker T from behind to open the show. However, Eric Bischoff promised Henry that he could cash in his favor still owed from Survivor Series, this week on RAW. What will Henry choose? Watch RAW and find out!

The whole landscape of RAW has changed now that Stone Cold is back and on his own terms. As he declared, "there is a new sheriff in town." Find out what that means on RAW at 9/8 CT on Spike TV!

Post your thoughts about this week's RAW here...
Old 05 Jan 2004, 03:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

RAW's in Memphis, do you see Lawler going over anyone tonight?
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
The whole landscape of RAW has changed now that Stone Cold is back and on his own terms. As he declared, "there is a new sheriff in town." Find out what that means on RAW at 9/8 CT on Spike TV!
The whole landscape of Raw has done nothing, we are right back where we were 3 weeks ago. Does the WWE really think that everyone of their fans are stupid. There's a neew sheriff in town, yeah the same one that took a 3 week vacation and had a disfigured fat Foley take his place with the same antics almost as Austin.....I grow angry that they would try and build that up. We are right back where we were before Orton got the pinn on HBK.......

Yeah Norm I see Lawler returning to the ring to get a win over some full-time wrestler.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

I also look for Austin to crush some mid carder as well
Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Now that is just silly, look for him to crush multiply mid-careders......at the same time

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Who else is there left for him to crush, Cade/Jindrak?
Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I see Jerry in a match tonite, probably against coach or al snow.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

^^^ Not another one of those matches, please.
Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

It seems like nowadays, GM and Announcer spots get defended more often than titles.
Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Coleman
It seems like nowadays, GM and Announcer spots get defended more often than titles.

that is so F**King true.......like Big Show never defences his U.S title.....
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw is Jericho!
that is so F**King true.......like Big Show never defences his U.S title.....
Its like that 30 day title rule has also been forgotten by WWE writers, its crazy.
Old 05 Jan 2004, 05:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

the King will go over someone like Rico probably......Henry will get a match (again) against Booker.....and Austin, while i like him i'm growing tired of the same old thing, will beat up on Evolution.....

on the bright side, we will probably see the HBK/HHH rematch tonight.....first Raw of the year will be set up with a good main event.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 05:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

actually the Main event won't be HHH vs HBK....that will be at the rumble i belive and i think that Mark Henry is going to ask eric to be the 30 entery the rumble.....but what do i know....
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 08:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Looks like I'm watching Monster Garage tonight.
Old 05 Jan 2004, 08:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

hmm, well....i would watch raw out here, so i could talk with you guys about it, but everyon is so Goddamn loud, so........RAW will be an average RAW imo
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote