ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

anybody tired of brock as champ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jan 2004, 01:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default anybody tired of brock as champ?

i am. he's been Billed as the "greatest champ" And that's BS. He's been champ too long, and That's BS. And he'll be at Mania in the main event again and that's BS too.

anyone agree?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 02:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Well after reading the puro tour schedule in feb. when the wwe goes to visit, it doesn't appear brock will lose the title before mania. He's far from the greatest champion ever, hell in the 80's wrestlers held the titles for years *min 1* before usually dropping it.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 02:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^yeah, i don't mind that he's holding the title.....it was passed back and forth too much last year, so a longer title reign may not be a bad thing.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 02:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

God damn, quit your bitching (Sin and anyone else who thinks like him). It' stupid when they pass the title around like Steph backstage. It's good to have some longevity. He definitely isn't the greatest champ of all time, and they're just saying that to get people to hate him even more. It's called getting the wrestler heat

I would be glad to see Lesnar hold the belt until Mania (where he drops it to Benoit). If he can hold it that long, it will mean so much more for Benoit (if they write it that way) that HE was finally the person able to beat Lesnar. Every time the belt is held for long periods of time, it makes each title defense that much more special to watch, to see if someone can actually take what he has had for so long. And for someone like Benoit to be that guy, it would be huge.

People used to hold the belt for years at a time, I bet you would have been a great wrestling fan then, sin
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im not tired of seeing Lesnar as champ because a long title reign would be better than all the switching of titles like they did last year
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopaka Nuva
I would be glad to see Lesnar hold the belt until Mania (where he drops it to Benoit). If he can hold it that long, it will mean so much more for Benoit (if they write it that way) that HE was finally the person able to beat Lesnar. Every time the belt is held for long periods of time, it makes each title defense that much more special to watch, to see if someone can actually take what he has had for so long. And for someone like Benoit to be that guy, it would be huge.

People used to hold the belt for years at a time, I bet you would have been a great wrestling fan then, sin

Exactly, If Brock doesn't hold the title for a long period of time then the title will look worthless. I love when a champion is a champion. I think that he should hold it for a few more months at the least. Brock isn't the greatest champ of all time, but he is the best one out there today imo......He is a better wrestler then HHH and is only getting better. I think that there are somethings that Brock could add to his normal routine that would make him better. But he is certainly a credibale champion as far as I can see

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Quote:
i am. he's been Billed as the "greatest champ" And that's BS. He's been champ too long, and That's BS. And he'll be at Mania in the main event again and that's BS too.

anyone agree?
not realy. seeing that he is great in the ring, I like to watch him when he is a heel "some how he becomes intersting", all throu the year 2003 when ever he won the WWE Title it had that old feeling "it meant something" unlike the other World Champ in this company, when he lost the title it meant something, but when he won it back it was like "what else is new?", he is going to hold it for ever untill it means NOTHING ones again.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 10:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Interesting. A thread where we read The Franchise extolling the virtues of a lengthy tenure as champion for Brock (which I concur with 150%), and then Badman referencing the ever popular "HHH has had the belt for-fucking-ever!" arguement (which I'm about 50-50 on).

First of all, Brock is the best suited for the strap in the company. It's my firm opinion that he is the best heel going and has the potential to be the best heel ever. I hope he never goes face again, and retains the belt for the next ten years straight. Well, let's not go that far. But Brock is great and an extended reign for him gives the title more credibility and it helps build up heat between himself and the faces Vince sacrifices to him *cough* Holly *cough**cough*

Second, whereas HHH as champion had seemed by many outside TOWC: HHH as somewhat boring...I think this time it'll be different. HHH has DX Revisited....errrr, Evolution behind him and totally healthy and they hold all the gold. Having Flair and Batista whomp on the Dudleyz for a while and having RKO (I hate to say it) whomp on RVD for a while will help bring the entire stable into focus. Make no mistake, this HHH reign, no matter how abbreviated, has all the tools necessary to be very sucessful.

Cross your fingers and hope WWE can do the right things.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 11:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

hey, i thought i was the only guy on here that used the term WHOMP on somebody.....lol.....

the title being on Brock for an extended period of time is a good thing for SD.....what Badman was getting at about HHH is.....everyone is just sick of HHH....so him holding the title does nothing anymore.....that's all.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 11:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo

what Badman was getting at about HHH is.....everyone is just sick of HHH....so him holding the title does nothing anymore.....that's all.....
^ Thank you.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 01:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopaka Nuva
God damn, quit your bitching (Sin and anyone else who thinks like him). It' stupid when they pass the title around like Steph backstage. It's good to have some longevity. He definitely isn't the greatest champ of all time, and they're just saying that to get people to hate him even more. It's called getting the wrestler heat

okay, i get that and all, BUT i'vee seen a lack of anything major from brock in the past... Lets say, 5 or 6 months, Triple H is a good champ, i don't Mind it when he has the belt for a long time, But I've been bored with a lot of the stuff brock's done lately.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 03:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I think Brock is fine with the belt. But the thing is, he's not adding anything to the belt. In fact, nobody can. That belt looks right on him because he looks like a champion. If he held the belt for 20 years and then lost it to Holly it wouldn't mean a damn thing because Holly is not a belivable champ, no matter what sort of "credibility" the belt may or may not have. It didn't matter when Berg had the belt. He wasn't any more of a legit champ just because trips held the belt for a year. It didn't change a thing or anyone's opinions, no matter how hard ppl try to justify HHH's reign. Face it, it's a joke. The belt is only as credible as the person holding it, and right now, there's not many who can do much else with the WWE belt. Personally, I'd like to see Eddie get it, but he's stuck in this retarded Chavo crap that's killing all his heat. Whatever, nobody really has much of anything going on with Brock right now anyways, well, cept for Holly, but we all know that's just filler till WM.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2004, 06:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'm a little tired of Brock as champ and them saying he's the greatest champion of all time,which does get kind of annoying after awhile IMO.Now,I do like Brock and I'm not taking anything away from him because he's an amazing athlete and I agree with Glue that he's one of the best heels right now and turning him face would be a stupid thing to do.Everytime Brock has held the belt he's had a good run with it,especially last time before he lost it to Angle over the summer.

I wouldn't mind if Brock lost the belt to someone who has never held it yet like Benoit,but we all know that'll never happen,or Eddie but like Exo said he's stuck in this Chavo feud right now.The person I see Brock losing it to is Cena,if Vince is smart he'll have Brock job to Cena,either that or he'll just have Brock job to Taker or Angle.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2004, 12:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

i wouldnt mind brock as champ, but neither his or hhh's belt mean a goddamn thing anyways .... to make anyone a worthy champion they need to get rid of the brand extention .... brock is boring on smackdown cuz theres no competition for him. it is nice to see someone new in the title picture, but i highly doubt thay hardcore would ever have a shot at a main event if there was one belt. hhh is a good champ, but i do believe it has bee too long. the wwe had a wasted opprotunity when the had rvd main event for one month but never win the belt .... same with kane....

eddie would be a good champ, but honestly i think hes stuck as a midcard for ever, and that is sad..... at least they are gonna push benoit(about f-ing time)

syco13
-X- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2004, 08:20 AM   #15 (permalink)

B_Houston is on a distinguished road
Question Brock As Champ

[I admit that Brock Lesnar is playing the role as Champ poorly and I think the championship has not changed hands because of the lack of talent there is on Smackdown! And I think writers would think it was stupid to jump titles back and forth between Brock and Kurt Angle. I will however be very suprised if the hand the WWE Title to Hardcore Holly. They really have given him a Giant Push already and seems to be put over well with the fans.
B_Houston is offline   Reply With Quote